Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (219 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 7, 2018
Rumour has it that PSG are offering 20M per season (probably before tax) so that's 10M net per season. We cannot match that mate.
I based my comment in the Sport frontpage days ago:

36C43B7C-10A4-4FCE-A7DC-81A9CD6FD328.jpeg

If it is true they offer 20M, yep, we cannot match that

- - - Updated - - -

The translate for who don’t know is:

“Barça believes they lost De Ligt because Juve and PSG doubles their offer.” They wrote PSG 12M and Juve 10M. Hope they are right, we can’t compete against 20M.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Talking of a Cancelo replacement - I liked the look of Kevin Mbabu when he played against us for YB. Is he actually that good all the time or worth a shot? Surely can't be that expensive, even with other interest.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Talking of a Cancelo replacement - I liked the look of Kevin Mbabu when he played against us for YB. Is he actually that good all the time or worth a shot? Surely can't be that expensive, even with other interest.
Too late, he's off to wolfsburg.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Sky: Manolas agrees Napoli move
Football Italia
49 Minutes Ago

Sky Sport Italia claim Kostas Manolas has agreed personal terms with Napoli, but Roma could accept a player exchange rather than his €36m release clause.
The Greek international defender is seen as the ideal partner for Kalidou Koulibaly and a replacement for Raul Albiol, who is heading back to Villarreal for €6m.
According to the latest reports, Manolas has given the all-clear to join Napoli, so now the two clubs need to agree their terms.

He has a release clause in his contract worth €36m, but Sky Sport Italia claim Roma would be prepared to discuss a player transfer as part of the deal.
It was rumoured they had offered Amadou Diawara, but that the Giallorossi asked for Dries Mertens instead.
Juventus and Milan are also interested in Manolas, although he seems to have chosen Carlo Ancelotti’s team.

Guess he doesn't want to play second fiddle to bonucci.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Makes sense for him though: he's going to be a starter at Napoli while being a substitute for Chiellini here.

Career over though, good luck with him.. might win a Coppa Italia once in his career.

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
Seems Manolas has spoken to Benatia
Manolas would be a great purchase for 36 millions

- - - Updated - - -

Makes sense for him though: he's going to be a starter at Napoli while being a substitute for Chiellini here.

Career over though, good luck with him.. might win a Coppa Italia once in his career.
Chiello hasn't many years left though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 207)