Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (53 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
I don't mind selling cancelo to help fund a midfielder like SMS. Hysaj is good enough. However if we sold sandro as well then I'd be majorly pissed. We can't lose both.

Higuain for manolas is fine with me. One Higuain doesn't sit on our bench earning good coin. We get a quality CB who is experienced.we add a young demiral in the mix...suddenly our CB options are looking good.

Dybala, Costa and Mandzukic are the interesting players. Chiesa can replace Costa but if Dybala leaves and Sarri plays 3 upfront we possibly need to keep Costa. Costa chiesa and bernadeschi...Cuadrado after his injury is a risk to rely on.

I think if we could land hysaj, manolas, demiral, SMS, ramsey, chiesa and sell cancelo, rugani, khedira, mandzukic, cuadrado and unfortunately i think dybala is goneski as well...then it may be an ok transfer window overall.

Hysaj bonucci Chiellini sandro
Ramsey Pjanic SMS
Chiesa ronaldo Costa

I think bentancur may break his way into the team if ramsey misses a lot of games. To be honest it would probably make that midfield more balanced.

My real concern here though is back up to ronaldo. Sarri will play him as c.f....if kean ready to step up and play that back up role?

Apr 17, 2013
Juventus have done some small polls about Zaniolo. On the Roma side , is not for sale but not unsellable for all that. If Roma received an unrefusable offer type 70 million euros it could sell the young Italian midfielder. @DiMarzio .

@Mark I read that the roma had to sell before June 30 because of the FFP, how are they going to do it ?

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Juventus have done some small polls about Zaniolo. On the Roma side , is not for sale but not unsellable for all that. If Roma received an unrefusable offer type 70 million euros it could sell the young Italian midfielder. @DiMarzio .

@Mark I read that the roma had to sell before June 30 because of the FFP, how are they going to do it ?
Actually Zaniolo would make most sense plusvezala thingy. When they bough him from Inter exchange with Naingolan he was valued at 5m. Such if they sell him for 60m theyd make 55m profit. Which would be great in the books. I dont think they will even ask for 70. If Juve make an offer of 60m theyd give us him without thinking twice.
I dont know how much they should sell Manolas or Dzeko to make 55m profit.

Mar 9, 2006
|

Tuttosport's headline also says that Juventus will reinforce every department this summer while also list the Company's targets / role.

Midfield:
- Pogba
- Milinković-Savić
- Rabiot

Azzurri talents:
- Chiesa
- Zaniolo

Striker:
- Icardi

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Pogba, SMS and Rabiot are like three totally different classes of players though..
Yeah but either one of them will raise our class...
Rabiot is not the player we need but could be very useful and free which means he shouldnt prevent the others..
SMS will become our best midfielder while Pogba will become everybody`s best midfielder..

- - - Updated - - -

|

Tuttosport's headline also says that Juventus will reinforce every department this summer while also list the Company's targets / role.

Midfield:
- Pogba
- Milinković-Savić
- Rabiot

Azzurri talents:
- Chiesa
- Zaniolo

Striker:
- Icardi
I like all but Icardi - He will strengthen us as he has an eye for goal that not many has but he isnt a great team player and it means Ronaldo to be playing on the wing and I like Ronaldo as CF more as he is just unstoppable there - You know he is going to score - He just cant be marked..

- - - Updated - - -

Higuain Manolas Swap
DeSciglio out for Hisaj

Traore buy 12m and loan to sassuolo
Rabiot free
Pogba 120m
Demiral 15m
Both not going to happen.. as Higuain already stated its Juve or abroad while MDS isnt really going to fetch us money and is very versatile (plus Cancelo will probably leave)
Pogba will probably cost more than 120M...

Last edited:
Jul 7, 2018
I have a theory: i think De Ligt is waiting to know who will be our next coach. He said the money wasn’t a problem so PSG is not the team. PSG only have money to offer him. He also said he want’s to play very often so Barcelona could not be the team. So, the only remaining team is Juve. We offered him a little less money than PSG but we are a team where he would play very often and a team where he in some years (2 or 3, no more) he would be our main defense value. I think he knows that the best choice is Juve and i also think that Cristiano speaking to him the other day in the Nations League was to push him to choice Juve instead of PSG and Barça. I know that United had been pushing for him but i think they have no chance. Except for the money, nowadays, imo, is better staying at Ajax than going there.

Is just an opinion, maybe i have said total bs :lol2:

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Rumour has it that PSG are offering 20M per season (probably before tax) so that's 10M net per season. We cannot match that mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 50)