Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (50 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
I see Rabiot signing to happen 90%, since we don't have money to buy SMS or Pogba. We can give him huge salary after 15th of July, and we will have money to spend on a WC CB, Koulibaly, De Ligt (if not gone by now).
Rabiot-Pjanic-Ramsey (Can, Bentancur, Matuidi) is already an improvement on Matuidi-Pjanic-Can (Khedira, Bentancur).

Though i'm very pessimistic, in past 4-5 years, Juve tend to strengthen one position by weakening another one. I hope Cancelo does not get sold.

I don't want either Zaniolo or Chiesa, we have Bernardeschi and Costa who ATM are way better than them.

Ideal mercato for me!

IN
CM: Rabiot, Ramsey
CB: Koulibaly

Out:
Mandzukic, Khedira, Matuidi

Shezni
Cancelo-Koulibaly-Chiellini-Alex Sandro
Ramsey-Pjanic-Rabiot
Bernardeschi-Dybala-Ronaldo

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Hysaj had a bad season, Ancelotti seems to prefer others to him. But he was highly rated before that, many clubs where after him.

I don't think his bad to be honest, more secure in defence then Cancelo, and quite good going forward.

Cancelo had a good first half of a season, then not so good. I think he is a little overrated to be honest, amazing going forward, fast, skillfull, lets remember he was always playing higher up in the field in Valencia before he became a RB. His defensive skills are not so good, yeah we can hope that he develops that side, but who knows if he will become better in that aspect.

If Douglas Costa was tested as a LB people would have been impressed by his offensive game to. To play RB you need to be good both going forward and in defence.

Would Hysaj be so bad? Who else is out there to get?
That is exactly my point and when I stated Hysaj>Cancelo since Cancelo cant defend thats exactly what I meant..
So happy to see Im not the only "crazy" person in here..

There are 2 set of fans
1. See technical players and immediately amazed
2. See the overall picture and think yeah he can do that and that but he cant do the other thing which is quite important..

Icardi for instance despite me not liking him can finish which is the most important part of a striker but I dont like his team game - This is a place where I can be wrong as its not the main attribute for his role.
RB - Defending?! Its definitely a main attribute even if he is an attacking RB..

Hysaj is no where near Cancelo when going forward but he is much more stable in defense - I`d welcome him..
Is Hysaj the best RB for us?! No! but he isnt a bad choice either..

Should our team be perfect but the RB position I`d say I want more than Hysaj but since we want to strengthen other areas of the team Hysaj is probably the best or at least one of the best RB money per value (when talking about normal figures and not 50M+)...

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I see Rabiot signing to happen 90%, since we don't have money to buy SMS or Pogba. We can give him huge salary after 15th of July, and we will have money to spend on a WC CB, Koulibaly, De Ligt (if not gone by now).
Rabiot-Pjanic-Ramsey (Can, Bentancur, Matuidi) is already an improvement on Matuidi-Pjanic-Can (Khedira, Bentancur).

Though i'm very pessimistic, in past 4-5 years, Juve tend to strengthen one position by weakening another one. I hope Cancelo does not get sold.

I don't want either Zaniolo or Chiesa, we have Bernardeschi and Costa who ATM are way better than them.

Ideal mercato for me!

IN
CM: Rabiot, Ramsey
CB: Koulibaly

Out:
Mandzukic, Khedira, Matuidi

Shezni
Cancelo-Koulibaly-Chiellini-Alex Sandro
Ramsey-Pjanic-Rabiot
Bernardeschi-Dybala-Ronaldo
It is being said that Man Utd are also negotiating with him and I suspect they will win the race but even if we do get Rabiot Im pretty sure we will go for a top CM as Rabiot is a free transfer..
Top CM= Pogba, Ndombele , SMS (Im in favor of the octopus but money might has it saying)
CB Koulibaly - I woudnt count on it.. Its either De Ligt or Ruben Dias out of the expensive CB list

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
how would you guys feel about a mercato (assuming no major sales) of Ramsey, Rabiot, De Ligt and Romero? (Romero loaned back to genoa)
Assuming one stays mostly injury free and the other stays bitch free, that should be ok. I wouldn't consider it anything special though, but then again we just signed Ronaldo so I'm not sure how that could ever be topped.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
Assuming one stays mostly injury free and the other stays bitch free, that should be ok. I wouldn't consider it anything special though, but then again we just signed Ronaldo so I'm not sure how that could ever be topped.
Just getting de Ligt makes that a great mercato and a coup. Adding in Rabiot even with his mom and adding Ramsey makes is a top knotch mercato. Unlikely but I'd be very happy to get De Ligt even if it means we get Rabiot and baggage. Easily.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
The midfield is not fixed. Also Mandzukic needs to leave and Khedira
ramsey and rabiot can add a lot to that midfield imo. You stick Rabiot in place of pjanic and push pjanic higher up field then replace Matuidi with Ramsey.

Ramsey - Rabiot - Pjanic

look now at LCM you have in ramsey a player who can still hustle ala matuidi but is infinitely better with the ball, linking up with ronaldo etc. at Regista you have Rabiot who can hold and distribute the ball but is also a much greater physical and ariel presense then pjanic ever could be and pjanic at RCM is just better than khedira in every way.

that midfield compared to Matuidi - Pjanic - khedira? infinitely better can now actually keep possession and contribute to attack while losing almost nothing in hustle and now having a regista who can actually beat them strong EPL attackers physically

then in de ligt you have the most sought after CB in europe with a decade of top level ahead of him

@Hustini you like this mercato?

Last edited:

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Just getting de Ligt makes that a great mercato and a coup. Adding in Rabiot even with his mom and adding Ramsey makes is a top knotch mercato. Unlikely but I'd be very happy to get De Ligt even if it means we get Rabiot and baggage. Easily.
I've seen him play like twice, so I can't really comment on him. But I still highly doubt that he's going to be worth all the hype he's getting right now.

- - - Updated - - -

ramsey and rabiot can add a lot to that midfield imo. You stick Rabiot in place of pjanic and push pjanic higher up field then replace Matuidi with Ramsey.

Ramsey - Rabiot - Pjanic

look now at LCM you have in ramsey a player who can still hustle ala matuidi but is infinitely better with the ball, linking up with ronaldo etc. at Regista you have Rabiot who can hold and distribute the ball but is also a much greater physical and ariel presense then pjanic ever could be and pjanic at RCM is just better than khedira in every way.

that midfield compared to Matuidi - Pjanic - khedira? infinitely better
Didn't he decline to play there, then complain and moan like a little bitch?

Jul 20, 2012

Ramsey - Rabiot - Pjanic

that midfield compared to Matuidi - Pjanic - khedira? infinitely better can now actually keep possession and contribute to attack while losing almost nothing in hustle and now having a regista who can actually beat them strong EPL attackers physically

then in de ligt you have the most sought after CB in europe with a decade of top level ahead of him
Didn't rabiot refuse to play as a regista at psg?

I see your points but I still think we need someone better than rabiot . Then again it's hard to really improve this team overall

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
For Joao Cancelo, talks continue between Manchester City & Juventus - No agreement yet, there's too much gap between City's supply & Juve's demand, Who wants at least €60m to sell him. [@Guillaumemp)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)