Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (24 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
That’s stepping sideways if no other midfielder is brought in.
It depends how you look at it. Can and Bentancur can play in the place of Pjanic. Not as the regista but like a classic DM. Both are tidy enough on the ball and good at defending/tackling.

On the other hand our B2Bs are simply shit. Matuidi is way past it, Khedira is done and Bentancur can't play there, he's not that good going forward. Pogba + Ramsey as B2Bs looks very good.

Other than that, Pjanic is not that young anymore, could be last moment to cash in and reinvest.

Pogba - Can/Bentancur - Ramsey looks very good tbh.

I don't think Pogba is possible, the money are too crazy. I'd bet on Ndombele. It seems like Momblano was very sure about Pogba though...

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
So Momblano claims we're getting Pogba back and that we're selling Pjanic. He gave to those two moves 100%.

The coach is between Pep (#1) and Conte (#2).
Not a bad move but we will have to get a defensive minded midfielder to help freeing him up as Pogba isnt the most defensive player in the world..
If we just can get someone like Kante It would help a lot...

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
How is that stepping sideways?one Pogba worth at least 2 Pjanics on the pitch and off.

Finding a replacement for Pjanic is much easier than Pogba. You won't turn down the opportunity of having Pogba again in our side.
Pogba is definitely much better than Pjanic but we do need another player as we do nothing serious unless we get another midfielder - Our midfield is just that bad..
Can will play and Pogba too obviously
3rd spot will be a battle between Bentancur and Matuidi - add a Rabiot and we are good..

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Pogba is definitely much better than Pjanic but we do need another player as we do nothing serious unless we get another midfielder - Our midfield is just that bad..
3rd spot will be a battle between Bentancur and Matuidi - add a Rabiot and we are good..
Ramsey if / when fit

Jan 22, 2016
Seems like You are forgetting Ramsey completely.

We should only buy a CM capable of disturbing the ball from back.

I'm tempted to go for Modric for a short time solution.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Dont count on him playing so many games until its proven..
In any case if we do get Pep I think another technical CM might be in our future..

In other piece of news - Reports say Man Utd offered 120M for J.Felix (Calciomercato.it)
Why I said When fit. But I still think the odds are bigger Ramsey plays 35+ games for us than Guardiola coaching us next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)