Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (45 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
funding Napoli's summer with 100m for 1 CB can backfire terribly. I still have nightmares about the Higuain purchase, we took on a player on huge wages for them, gave them 90 millions for it and half a season later with Mertens upfront they became a better team than they were with Gonzalo
Koulibaly is a physical freak of nature, quick, fast, strong and is very technical for a CB. Dont think he will break down physically in 3 years like Higgy did. And the part about helping them, they are heading downhill, its time for the next boost from us to keep them competitive

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Koulibaly is a physical freak of nature, quick, fast, strong and is very technical for a CB. Dont think he will break down physically in 3 years like Higgy did. And the part about helping them, they are heading downhill, its time for the next boost from us to keep them competitive
Yap. Koulibaly is relatively young strong fast and good at marking a player - I think it is worth paying 100M for him but we need to have a midfield first as we are weaker in midfield..
It would be difficult to get a 100M defender when at least 70-80 is going for a midfielder
Chiesa would only arrive if we sell D.Costa
J.Felix would only arrive if we sell Dybala

So even if we go this way it means around 170-180M where we only have Higuain who can fetch around 15M - I dont think it is possible unless we have a City like mercato or we sell Rugani which we all know that its not going to happen...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 44)