Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (90 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Back row has all the potential profit sales: Costa, Sandro, Cancelo, Dybala, Bentancur
Front row has mostly Italians, the ones who're most likely to be not-for-sale.
Mid row, with exception of Ronaldo, are likely to stay but also in the maybe sold if an exceptionally high offer comes in.

Ofcourse no way to accurately predict future, but you can get hint of squad dynamics.
Nice effort reading into that. But the simple answer is the real one most of the time. It's most likely just due to social dynamics of the squad, the south Americans (Portuguese) socialize so they sit with each other, then comes Italian group and lastly other non Latin Europeans/or newer younger players.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
That's just PSG speak for raise my salary NOW. Verratti has his raised 3 or 4 times already, Neymar too a bit, that whole team is individualistic mercenary minded bunch. Mbappe learning quick from them how to extort the club for more moolah.

Even their own youth product like Rabiot is asking for insanely high salaries he is nowhere close good enough for (hence why season is over and he is not close to signing for any team), their excessive financial power and unserious clownish organisation bred this behaviour.

Last edited:

james95

Sep 2, 2018
I've been saying this for almost a year. Go all in for De Ligt and SMS. This should be our priority.

Maybe go after some freebies (Rabiot) or some good market oportunities (Manolas) later on, but SMS and DL are a must.
SMS wouldn't take Juve to the next level. He isn't anything special in my books.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Your inner chi must be all the way messed up. You are just brewing with negative hostile energy every waking hour it seems.

Haha. Au contraire Bro. I'm actually pretty chill/mellow in person. People who have met me will attest to that. I don't waste too much time hating, and filter the negative energy pertaining to everyday affairs/encounters.

It's just when it comes to sports, and Juve in particular, that I can be extremely subjective and emotional.

- - - Updated - - -

Pogba to Madrid
Neves to Man United
Rabiot to juve
Ndombele to psg
Hazard to Madrid
Bale to Spurs
Isco to juve
So, we basically get other teams' rejects and United, Madrid and PSG get awesome players :sigh: :yawn:

- - - Updated - - -

What is Allan’ clause? Does he have one? It would he great addition to our midfield. Sell Pjanic buy Allan.

Ramsey-Allan-Rabiot
:snoop:
Why sell Pjanic? Rabiot is so overrated here. There's nothing that suggests he's good enough or should be a starter for us. He may have the talent but lacks the balls and character. He can, maybe, be used in rotation and must accept the bench as a 4th/5th option. Ramsey is injury prone, and will probably miss a fair chunk of games.

I'd keep Pjanic,and bring in Allan. Ideally, we should get Ndombele, but let's see.

Last edited:

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Why sell Pjanic? Rabiot is so overrated here. There's nothing that suggests he's good enough or should be a starter for us. He may have the talent but lacks the balls and character. He can, maybe, be used in rotation and must accept the bench as a 4th/5th option. Ramsey is injury prone, and will probably miss a fair chunk of games.

I'd keep Pjanic,and bring in Allan. Ideally, we should get Ndombele, but let's see.
If rumours are true about teams offering over 80m for Pjanic id sell him in a heartbeat, so we fund Allan. Rabiot is free and demands a high salary but at least he has a sale value. We got Ramsey for free, get Rabiot for free too. Let go Pjanic if good offer comes. Let go Khedira (high wages), let go of Matuidi too. Keep Can and Bentancur.
This wont be bad mercato. We get two players for free Rabiot and Ramsey, pay Napoli for Allan.
Allan, Rabiot, Can, Bentancur, Ramsey is far superior than, Khedira, Matuidi, Pjanic, Bentancur, Can.
And you do this without spending a penny. Probably with same wages overall.

Spend another 40-50 on a CB and close mercato.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
Haha. Au contraire Bro. I'm actually pretty chill/mellow in person. People who have met me will attest to that. I don't waste too much time hating, and filter the negative energy pertaining to everyday affairs/encounters.

It's just when it comes to sports, and Juve in particular, that I can be extremely subjective and emotional.

- - - Updated - - -

So, we basically get other teams' rejects and United, Madrid and PSG get awesome players :sigh: :yawn:

- - - Updated - - -

We are always getting other teams rejects tbh or "opportunities" in the market. even with ronaldo, we never planned to sign him, he came to us. maybe thats why we dont have the appropriate team to suit him and dybala together

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Rabiot is probably indeed overrated in here but he will definitely walk into our starting lineup - Our midfield is horrible and Rabiot will become the 2nd best after Pjanic..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 89)