Summer Mercato Thread 2018 (202 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monty

Tuz Royalty
May 2, 2017
But will we be able to afford SMS if he has another superb season?
meh, unless he takes lazio to the scudetto i doubt his price is going to appreciate much while he is still there

its not like he's very marketable either

lotito knows this too, hence all the show and tell this summer

Monty

Tuz Royalty
May 2, 2017
TJ: Nedved visited a training today.

"The vice president of Juventus entered the Continassa not from the entrance reserved for managers, but from the main gate and was stopped by the Juventus fans who were waiting for the players.
The Juventus supporters asked Nedved some questions and in particular asked him about Pogba or Milinkovic Savic, he answered: "Ask Paratici".
So what did Paratici say?

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
TJ: Nedved visited a training today.

"The vice president of Juventus entered the Continassa not from the entrance reserved for managers, but from the main gate and was stopped by the Juventus fans who were waiting for the players.
The Juventus supporters asked Nedved some questions and in particular asked him about Pogba or Milinkovic Savic, he answered: "Ask Paratici".
Did he smile? Smirk? Was there a glint in his eye?

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
We’re linked to Thiago Alcantara
At this point would take him tbh.

We need quality CM.I know his game maybe similar to Pjanic and maybe not EXACTLY the CM we need,but better him than nobody i guess.
If he comes, it is to replace Pjanić, not play alongside him
A healthy Thiago is a force to be reckoned with. He’s got amazing passing skills, he could easily do a Pirlo role. I’ve always liked his style, he’s kinda injury prone though and we have a history with injuries, combine both and it’s a recipe for disaster.

He’s not consistent world class but neither is Pjanic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 201)