Summer Mercato Thread 2018 (58 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

italiacalcio10

Mar 3, 2014
TJ: Nedved visited a training today.

"The vice president of Juventus entered the Continassa not from the entrance reserved for managers, but from the main gate and was stopped by the Juventus fans who were waiting for the players.
The Juventus supporters asked Nedved some questions and in particular asked him about Pogba or Milinkovic Savic, he answered: "Ask Paratici".
3 possibilities:

1)
"Ask Paratici" : His eyes are rolled filled with resentment for not buying Pogba or SMS.
2)
"Ask Paratici" : He is completely deflecting because he knows something and he just doesn't want to address it because it's not his area. Perhaps he got heat for the "we're not done" comment.
3)
"Ask Paratici": He says with a smile, knowing that imminently the Juve fan base will simultaneously orgasm.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
3 possibilities:

1)
"Ask Paratici" : His eyes are rolled filled with resentment for not buying Pogba or SMS.
2)
"Ask Paratici" : He is completely deflecting because he knows something and he just doesn't want to address it because it's not his area. Perhaps he got heat for the "we're not done" comment.
3)
"Ask Paratici": He says with a smile, knowing that imminently the Juve fan base will simultaneously orgasm.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Pogba is basically impossible given the the mercato in England closes in a few days. Sms is another story
Wasn't there a rumour posted some days ago here that a Sky reporter who had the same source tell him Ronaldo was done was saying Pjanić will be sold and SMS will be bought? We'll have to wait and see if he was right.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
watch us sign Modric :beppe:
if Exoor renewed our Jeep contract from the actual 18m/year to 50-60m/year I would belive it but as of now...
I'd be pleased if we can keep our key players

- - - Updated - - -

It still feels like we are one midfielder away from being strongest Juventus in history
yep Pjanic aside our midfield right now is average compared to the past.
The apex was Pogba-Pirlo-Vidal and Marchisio as the fourth man in 2014/2015
That was sublime.
If we have that midfield now + Costa-Ronaldo-Dybala we would be the favs for CL

Abdo Alzahaby

Feb 7, 2018
Around Turin
14 mins
Pavel Nedved is present at Continassa today & upon his entrance to the Juventus Training Center he was bombarded by fans asking about Pogba & Milinkovic-Savic to which he simled & replied "You would have to ask Paratici." #TJ @ADP1113

he smiled

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Wasn't there a rumour posted some days ago here that a Sky reporter who had the same source tell him Ronaldo was done was saying Pjanić will be sold and SMS will be bought? We'll have to wait and see if he was right.
The problem with this is that Pjanic is proven while SMS is not really proven but rather proven at Lazio - No one can guarantee he would be that great for us therefore it would be great as an addition but kind of a gamble to take instead of Pjanic
Pogba is a different story..

Anyway if its Pjanic for SMS - It means we will have a bigger potential but also more risky
SMS will provide physicality which we lacked and is a great player but its not a guarantee he would take the initiative at Juve and be even better (the Pogba way)
Pogba gave 2 halfs to his first season as "The Leader" - First half he did bad and then he adapted and did great - SMS could do the same but also the first half or the second alone
Pjanic provide more organizing skills and a guarantee in terms of assists and quality as he already plays for Juve and we already know what he provides

If we get SMS without selling Pjanic its a different story... Pjanic will continue doing his while SMS could do good or great and we would still be better than last season as he is compared to Khedira/Matuidi in terms of quality

On paper I must say SMS for Pjanic is a positive thing as we get a higher ceiling while I think Bentancur can do Pjanic`s job quite well (maybe without too many assists) but paper is one thing and reality is another - sometimes they collide and sometimes they dont..

- - - Updated - - -

Me too. We could find a SMS kind of player in Bentancur but we have no pjanic replacement.
I personally think Bentancur can play Pjanic`s role way better than SMS role..

- - - Updated - - -

sell sturaro 15m, favilli 15m, pjaca 15m and get savic on loan with obligation to buy next year in 5 install ments :beppe:
I think our problem is quite different
As I see it we have covered lots of the Ronaldo transfer this year due to shirt sales and all the merchandise sold..
Next year will probably be less successful in terms of Ronaldo shirt sales and due to great balance on our books it might be better to write the spending this year in order to have 2 years to "fix it"
There are others here that probably understand the whole fair play thing better than me though..

- - - Updated - - -

I feel like if we were after either, we would have had them by now.
With Pogba you might be right but with SMS I think a waiting game was needed in order for Lolito to drop down to earth and stop demanding 150M..

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
sell sturaro 15m, favilli 15m, pjaca 15m and get savic on loan with obligation to buy next year in 5 install ments :beppe:
Favilli to Genoa for 5m loan + 7m obligation to buy.
Pjaca to Fiorentina on loan for 3m and option to buy 22m
Sturaro still here as it seems the 20m juventus asking are too high for PL teams

We still have Kean to sell beside Sturaro

Monty

Tuz Royalty
May 2, 2017
Announce Chiuso

SMS has still had only one good season, lets see if he can repeat that first, no point exchanging proven quality in pjanic for him

Pogba will never happen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 57)