Summer Mercato Thread 2018 (29 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Few headlines:

- According to Il Messaggero, Juventus will probably include Cuadrado in the deal for Milinkovic-Savic.
- Pjanic’s agent will try to find an agreement with Juventus for the salary of Miralem on the basis of €6m/yr. (GdS)
- Palermo have an advantage over Sassuolo in the race to sign Clemenza on loan. (Sportitalia)
- Genoa has asked Juventus for Sturaro, they want him on loan with a buy-option. (GdS)
The problem is our valutation, the club valuation and Lazio`s valuation are completely different
Lazio would probably put him on 25M-30M
Juventus would probably estimate him at 35M-40M
We probably estimate him at 50M (some even more)
The other problem is Lazio`s estimation for their own players..
SMS worth by their eyes is probably 120M
90M+Cuadrado might do the trick but I doubt we can afford it and honestly its a crappy deal..
If we include Cuadrado it should be 50M+Cuadrado but you can expect it more of the former than the latter..

- - - Updated - - -

what's his market value being a 30yo winger who's losing his explosiveness, 30m? don't think that brings down the ridiculous price of SMS to a level we can afford, we'd still need to pay at least 60m to accompany Juan. would suck losing him, one of my favorite Juve players, but of course our mid really needs someone like SMS.
I didnt see any loss of explosiveness - Infact I`d say Cuad is probably in his prime (maybe 1 year behind it but nothing more)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
we need another CM

- - - Updated - - -

Patrick Van Aanholt: “It is always good to be linked with big clubs like Juventus. It is a sign that I am in a good way. I am feeling good and I want to keep doing that, but I am a Palace player and I am looking forward to the season." [Sky Sports UK]

who? wut?

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
The reported reason of offloading him is not the price. They say we are having a problem with too big squad. We have to sell one not homegrown player in order to buy a new one (and its after we already sell Pjaca and Sturaro), otherwise there is no place for the new player. Dont know if its true though.
yeah, our squad is too big for another mid even if we offload Sturaro. doesn't make much sense to be Cuads though, hardly need 7 CMs for 2-3 spots depending on the formation, imo if a CM comes in another one besides Sturaro should be going out. Cuads is eclectic enough to provide cover in several positions, that's more useful than having Khedira in a squad that's already stacked with his type of players

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
what's his market value being a 30yo winger who's losing his explosiveness, 30m? don't think that brings down the ridiculous price of SMS to a level we can afford, we'd still need to pay at least 60m to accompany Juan. would suck losing him, one of my favorite Juve players, but of course our mid really needs someone like SMS.
The problem is our valutation, the club valuation and Lazio`s valuation are completely different
Lazio would probably put him on 25M-30M
Juventus would probably estimate him at 35M-40M
We probably estimate him at 50M (some even more)
The other problem is Lazio`s estimation for their own players..
SMS worth by their eyes is probably 120M
90M+Cuadrado might do the trick but I doubt we can afford it and honestly its a crappy deal..
If we include Cuadrado it should be 50M+Cuadrado but you can expect it more of the former than the latter..

- - - Updated - - -

I didnt see any loss of explosiveness - Infact I`d say Cuad is probably in his prime (maybe 1 year behind it but nothing more)
Would suck indeed to lose Cuads.
I guess 60/70M + Cuads can be enough..

Not sure how much this rumor trusty.

Monty

Tuz Royalty
May 2, 2017
The reported reason of offloading him is not the price. They say we are having a problem with too big squad. We have to sell one not homegrown player in order to buy a new one (and its after we already sell Pjaca and Sturaro), otherwise there is no place for the new player. Dont know if its true though.
So for CL, we are allowed 17 other players, 4 club trained and 4 association trained

I guess only marchisio and pinsoglio qualify as club trained, so that means we can only have a squad of 23, which is where are at right now if you exclude sturaro, pjaca and spinazzola

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
So for CL, we are allowed 17 other players, 4 club trained and 4 association trained

I guess only marchisio and pinsoglio qualify as club trained, so that means we can only have a squad of 23, which is where are at right now if you exclude sturaro, pjaca and spinazzola
Yeah thats right, Spina will probably be excluded from CL list, which is of course understandable.
We have no room for any player it seems unless we offload one.
Really hope we get few homegrown players soon, it really sucks that we have to worry about such things.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Kovacic close to joining Chelsea according to Marca
If they sell him I expect them to make a surprise bid for SMS

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah thats right, Spina will probably be excluded from CL list, which is of course understandable.
We have no room for any player it seems unless we offload one.
Really hope we get few homegrown players soon, it really sucks that we have to worry about such things.
Spinazzola will 100% not get a CL spot - He is injured for a long time and might just might be able to convince Allegri to include him in the knockouts

3GK The 3P Polak Perin Pinsoglio
BBC+Rugani+Benatia+A.S+Cancelo+MDS+Can Pjanic Matuidi Bentancur Khedira Marchisio+Mandzukic D.C Dybala CR7 Bernardeschi Cuadrado
So its 23 players

I guess we can exclude one of our midfielders if we want or maybe a defender depending on the situation and include Spinazzola (if needed) at the knockouts

If we want SMS we do need to let someone go as he will only be able to play in Serie A
Honestly I`d give up on Khedira if we somehow get SMS

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
If they sell him I expect them to make a surprise bid for SMS

- - - Updated - - -

Spinazzola will 100% not get a CL spot - He is injured for a long time and might just might be able to convince Allegri to include him in the knockouts

3GK The 3P Polak Perin Pinsoglio
BBC+Rugani+Benatia+A.S+Cancelo+MDS+Can Pjanic Matuidi Bentancur Marchisio+Mandzukic D.C Dybala CR7 Bernardeschi Cuadrado
So its 22 players
Who did I forget?
everyones favorite Sami

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
TJ: Nedved visited a training today.

"The vice president of Juventus entered the Continassa not from the entrance reserved for managers, but from the main gate and was stopped by the Juventus fans who were waiting for the players.
The Juventus supporters asked Nedved some questions and in particular asked him about Pogba or Milinkovic Savic, he answered: "Ask Paratici".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)