Summer Mercato Thread 2018 (27 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
meh, unless he takes lazio to the scudetto i doubt his price is going to appreciate much while he is still there

its not like he's very marketable either

lotito knows this too, hence all the show and tell this summer
That’s my theory as well. No way did a club offer 100m for him last summer. He’s not marketable and doesn’t have the accomplishments or stats to back up that price tag. It’s almost strictly talent. A lot of guys have talent. They don’t go for 100m though. I wouldn’t go over 60, and even that is pushing it.

- - - Updated - - -

there's gurus mentioning him but I don't see it happening if we don't sell a Pjanic or another big name.
What are the gurus saying

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #27,147
    That’s my theory as well. No way did a club offer 100m for him last summer. He’s not marketable and doesn’t have the accomplishments or stats to back up that price tag. It’s almost strictly talent. A lot of guys have talent. They don’t go for 100m though. I wouldn’t go over 60, and even that is pushing it.

- - - Updated - - -

What are the gurus saying
    we'll still a last attempt to get him...:blah:

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
    I don’t think it’s closed, even if they say it is.

Once Thursday passes, Lazio is pretty much left with either selling SMS to juve or Madrid, or holding onto him. Since I don’t think his value will get any higher, they’d be smart to sell now. Then again it’s Lotito..not synonymous with the word smart.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
    A healthy Thiago is a force to be reckoned with. He’s got amazing passing skills, he could easily do a Pirlo role. I’ve always liked his style, he’s kinda injury prone though and we have a history with injuries, combine both and it’s a recipe for disaster.

He’s not consistent world class but neither is Pjanic.
    Pjanic is 5 times better.. He just doesnt do stupid tricks to stay relevant..

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
    Jan 16, 2013
    Pjanic is 5 times better.. He just doesnt do stupid tricks to stay relevant..
    It’s not “he doesn’t”, it’s he can’t. Not everybody has the ability to do “tricks”, takes talent.

I’d take 13/14 Thiago over Pjanic a hundred times over. He just doesn’t have the consistency to be world class, but on individual skills Thiago is only inferior on fks.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
    It’s not “he doesn’t”, it’s he can’t. Not everybody has the ability to do “tricks”, takes talent.

I’d take 13/14 Thiago over Pjanic a hundred times over. He just doesn’t have the consistency to be world class, but on individual skills Thiago is only inferior on fks.
    :costa:

- - - Updated - - -

If we could add him, fine. But i'd bever trade Mire for that broken Man.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)