Summer Mercato Thread 2018 (16 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Benatia was a total failure in Germany and is more injured than healthy and he is close to being 30 years old..does that sound like a gypical Dortmund transfer? They have been linked to Pavard, Diallo, de Ligt snd Co..u know young players with potential..and then comes italian media and want us to believe in reality they want Benatia? Ok man, believe that shit if u want.
Dortmund were after Lichtsteiner the other week and he's on the wrong side of 30

Buy on AliExpress.com

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Benatia was a total failure in Germany and is more injured than healthy and he is close to being 30 years old..does that sound like a gypical Dortmund transfer? They have been linked to Pavard, Diallo, de Ligt snd Co..u know young players with potential..and then comes italian media and want us to believe in reality they want Benatia? Ok man, believe that $#@! if u want.
Obviously he was not suited to pep guardiola system of play but he has been in great form for juve

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Rumour has it he had Bayern colors there earlier.

Can't deny can't confirm. :shifty:
Also, his agents arrived to the NT camp for 2 hours yesterday. @BayernFan @Jethro

Im really tired of Lewandowski. He complains all the time, but did shit against Sevilla and then Real Madrid. I expected much more from him, but he clearly has his mind elsewhere.

Could see the club hold on to him, and like mentioned before good luck to him negotiating with Uli.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
So you mean the Juve style of transfer window?

- - - Updated - - -

Youre father? Why does he even want Can? I assume its because he is a german international :lol:
Uli and friends have seen the light and embrace :beppe: as their Lord and Savior
They'll attempt to follow in his footsteps but will never match him naturally

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Bayern is a massive club, why would he leave? It's not like he's on $#@! wages.
Agreed.

If its not an honour for him to play for a club like Bayern Munich he can fuck of. But I honestly think it comes from him being tired of the board, he wants them to change their approach on the market. He criticized them a little year ago about it.

- - - Updated - - -

Uli and friends have seen the light and embrace :beppe: as their Lord and Savior
They'll attempt to follow in his footsteps but will never match him naturally
I wish Marotta could ask Uli for a job in Juventus. Maybe send him an email and say there is a job as a secretary ready for him.

Fumo

Oct 23, 2014
Allegri is an uber troll. Given that Benatia $#@!ed up 2 times in important games i bet Allegri comes up with some puns every time he sees Benatia.
Benatia arrives to the training - Allegri says 'oh glad you didn't miss your bus' :allegri:
Benatia goes to the toilet - Allegri says 'oh nice that you reacted in the right time' :allegri:
Allegri discusses our next opponent with the team ans says 'and remember not to $#@! up in the last minutes like Benatia usually does' :allegri:
Benatia signs an autograph for some old lady and Allegri says 'oh i believe she too jumps higher than you' :allegri:

No wonder Benatia wants to leave, it becomes annoying to head those horrible puns all the time.

Allegri just like Dinesh here
Hehee!! Perhaps it's so funny because it's true :D

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Juventus could make an attempt to sign Romagnoli in the summer. His contract with Milan expires in 2020. Alessio could be the replacement of Benatia (who could leave the club). [SportMediaset/Premium Sport]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)