Summer Mercato Thread 2018 (30 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Juve linked Kovačić has opened the door to leaving Real Madrid:

"I would like to play more but I'm young & I must know how to deal with everything. I believe I'll be playing more, whether at Real or elsewhere. It's now the time for me to play [with continuity]."

| Agent of Kovačić, Nikky Vuksan:

"Matteo entered Real's history last Saturday after the UCL final & 2 days later the media wrote of a bid from Juventus. We haven't thought about leaving Real or about the interests from other clubs."

Agent of Kovačić, Nikky Vuksan:

"The summer is long and who knows what can happen after the World Cup. This [Juve's interest] is also a compliment to Matteo, who's at the center of rumors every summer & is sought by the biggest clubs, even if he is not starting for Real."

- - - Updated - - -

Gazzetta say that there's an auction for Benatia. Arsenal, Dortmund & Marseille are interested in him. His exit from Juve seems to be closer. The disagreements with [Mr] Allegri is one of the reasons.

Juventus are looking at Giménez, Savić, Godín, de Ligt & Romagnoli.

Libero also link Romagnoli to Juventus. Marotta is looking to sign him from Milan as they battle problems with FFP.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Jethro

Mar 6, 2018
My RB choices:
1. Pavard. Young, fairly priced as not many clubs are interested (after the world cup his price will sky rocket)
2. Cancelo. Good offensively, defensively he needs to work but can improve. good relations with valencia
3. Sidibe. Strong both defensively and offensively. bit older but he is a solid signing.
4. Odriozola. Young great potential to explode. Made the spain team over many other great fullbacks
Pavard is CB actually.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Mostly BS but lets get our hopes up while we're at it :tuttosport:

Tuttosport say that Juventus are prepared to include Pjaca as a counterpart in the deal for Milinković-Savić to convince Lotito to sell them Sergej.

Tuttosport say that it's a great result already, for Juve & Lazio to be discussing about Milinković-Savić.

Juve intend on including Pjaca in a deal to sign Sergej. Lazio signed him for €15m, which was paid in multiple installments & he's now worth 8x their investment.

Tuttosport say that Juventus can easily triple the wages of Milinković-Savić & Lazio wouldn't mind collecting lesser as long as Juventus include an important talent.

Pjaca may be a fascinating option for them. He has no suitors abroad.

Tuttosport say that Milinković-Savić is intrigued by the opportunity to join Juventus.

They also report that it's difficult to include Rugani, who's on a €2.5m net wage package, which is ~ Immobile's wages. Rugani has suitors in the Premier League.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
:agree:

Bayern definitely gonna buy him instead.
:agree:

They need someone to replace the outgoing Boateng :hihi:

- - - Updated - - -

The Roman edition of Corriere della Sera dedicates space to the assault of Juventus for Milinkovic-Savic. "Lazio, Rugani in the plan for Milinkovic-Savic", headlines the newspaper. Juve offers the defender and the formula guarantees Lotito a maxi gain. The relations between the couple Agnelli-Marotta and Lotito are now reassured, to the point that the parties, in addition to discussing matters of football policy, would also talk about the market. Juventus would like to pay a part of the cash and to add to the deal an important player like Rugani, which would be valued at an important figure, about forty million. An operation that would also benefit Lazio,

Hard to imagine this. But if the reports about relations with Lotito and Marotta being 'reassured' are true, then i suppose this bodes well for us.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Rumour has it he had Bayern colors there earlier.

Can't deny can't confirm. :shifty:
Also, his agents arrived to the NT camp for 2 hours yesterday. @BayernFan @Jethro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)