Summer Mercato Thread 2018 (23 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
1st Dortmund is not my club.

2nd I dont rate Sokratis at all and think he is one of the most overrated CB on planet.

3rd Benatia doesnt fit a Dortmund profile at all. Somebody said but Dortmund were linked to Lichtsteiner..so? Just another shit source spouting nonsense or have they signed him?

The great Benatia :lol: how is it possible that u wanna get rid?
Have you ever been out of germany?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Nostradimwit is a german [RUS] aka [GERM]

- - - Updated - - -

It's quite clear that something happened as he didn't start matches after the Napoli game until the Coppa final
[If true] My bet: Allegri lost fate due to personal errors.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Versilia, guru that said Pogba is a done deal, now says Pjanić and Higuain are getting sold and we will replace them with Pogba, SMS and Lewa :lol:
Pogba and SMS will give us the best midfield again but obviously both will not happen
Lewa made it known he wants Real Madrid so I highly doubt it..
Icardi could arrive but if we pay 50m more its stupid as
1 Icardi is great but he is not on Kane's level
2 He wouldnt contribute anything but goals
Im not sure Icardi is better than Higuain but there are things that are obviously true
1. Higuain is on a decline
2. Icardi is way younger and might even improve

Nostradamus

Dec 12, 2012
Btw. Why you mocking Benatia when you have a totally washed up idiot like Boateng playing for your club?
What r u expecting? He was a big flop, so u want me to rate him all of a sudden? Comparing Boateng with Benatia doesnt make too much sense IMO..one is World Champion and CL winner regarded as one of the best and then there is Benatia..the Bayern flop..It should be clear, that a club like Dortmund is not interested..keep him if he is so good.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
What r u expecting? He was a big flop, so u want me to rate him all of a sudden? Comparing Boateng with Benatia doesnt make too much sense IMO..one is World Champion and CL winner regarded as one of the best and then there is Benatia..the Bayern flop..It should be clear, that a club like Dortmund is not interested..keep him if he is so good.
Who cares how he was at Bayern. You basically have no idea how he's doing at the moment

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
He was a flop for one club, thanks to Pep and injuries. doesn't make him a bad player.

He was great for Roma and Udinese and is good for us as well, but he somehow has a hard time to be crowned WC winner with Morocco, agreed. I'm expecting more from him.

Just for fun, cause you brought that crap up:
Khedira World Champion and CL winner > Vidal, Martinez, Goretzka, Rudy, James

Nostradamus

Dec 12, 2012
Keeping Lewa against his will worked like a charm for Dortmund.

- - - Updated - - -

Benata is a great CB. What's your problem? And no we don't wanna get rid.

Lichtsteiner would have signed for Dortmund if it were only up to the management, but Favre didn't want. No $#@! sources whatsoever.
It worked indeed wonderful for Dortmund, as Lewa has given his all and did great.

Bayern have categorically ruled out any chance for Lewa to move and they stated that they will prove it..If u know that stubborn fucks Hoeneß and Rummenigge, then u know its gonna be interesting..I just dont care anymore, as these fucktards r clueless and I dont wanna be miserable all of the time..trying to find other interests, but not so easy..depressing times.

It was just paper talk that Dortmund wanted Lichtsteiner and of course they instantly knew that Favre was the reason they didnt sign him. I say it was all pure nonsense from the beginning..or do u have any statement of Dortmund saying they r interested?

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Keeping Lewa against his will worked like a charm for Dortmund.
He was much younger back than and BVB were levels above they are now. Plus, he probably got higher salary and sign on fee. Or maybe I misunderstood? You tried to say that it benefited BVB because Lewa had a very good last season with them or it hurt them because they got no money?

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
It was just paper talk that Dortmund wanted Lichtsteiner and of course they instantly knew that Favre was the reason they didnt sign him. I say it was all pure nonsense from the beginning..or do u have any statement of Dortmund saying they r interested?
OH, I didn't know Clubs have to come out and tell the Bild Zeitung when they are interested in a player.

Licht was in talks with Dortmund when suddenly the deal collapsed (Favre)

- - - Updated - - -

He was much younger back than and BVB were levels above they are now. Plus, he probably got higher salary and sign on fee. Or maybe I misunderstood? You tried to say that it benefited BVB because Lewa had a very good last season with them or it hurt them because they got no money?
Yep, but you are right, if he really wants to move to another top club he probably doesn't have the time to sit out his contract with Bayern, he's not in his mid twenties anymore.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
What good can come out of holding him against his will in Munich for you? You'll have an unmotivated player on yuge wages. Bayern got him for free so Lewa doesn't owe you nothing.

Let's swap Higuain for Lewandowski :D

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka
I dont think I said we should keep him at all costs? What I said is I wouldnt be surprised should the club hold on to him against his will. Bayern dont sell their star/key players. But if he is gonna be a cancer inside the locker room its best to part ways.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
1st Dortmund is not my club.

2nd I dont rate Sokratis at all and think he is one of the most overrated CB on planet.

3rd Benatia doesnt fit a Dortmund profile at all. Somebody said but Dortmund were linked to Lichtsteiner..so? Just another shit source spouting nonsense or have they signed him?

The great Benatia :lol: how is it possible that u wanna get rid?
It was me that mentioned licht. And it was not a shit source even lichtsteiner himself said they couldn't come to an agreement so the interest did exist

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
It's quite clear that something happened as he didn't start matches after the Napoli game until the Coppa final
Yeh, but im curious as to why always something happen between our players and Max. I have seen Bonutard, DYbala, Pjanic and now Benatia all falling off with him.
Max needs to manage this better for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)