Summer Mercato Thread 2018 (67 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Benatia was a total failure in Germany and is more injured than healthy and he is close to being 30 years old..does that sound like a gypical Dortmund transfer? They have been linked to Pavard, Diallo, de Ligt snd Co..u know young players with potential..and then comes italian media and want us to believe in reality they want Benatia? Ok man, believe that shit if u want.
What you don't realize he is better then their entire defensive line. If your best CB is Sokratis, you as a club should stfu about the quality of other top clubs CBs.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
What the fuck? Is this her actual account? Or some fake one?

Man I'm getting worried. inter don't wanna to pay Icardi and if we do that swap with them for Higuain + cash we're fucked. No money for a proper midfielder once again.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Im really tired of Lewandowski. He complains all the time, but did $#@! against Sevilla and then Real Madrid. I expected much more from him, but he clearly has his mind elsewhere.

Could see the club hold on to him, and like mentioned before good luck to him negotiating with Uli.
What good can come out of holding him against his will in Munich for you? You'll have an unmotivated player on yuge wages. Bayern got him for free so Lewa doesn't owe you nothing.

Let's swap Higuain for Lewandowski :D

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Nostradamus

Dec 12, 2012
What you don't realize he is better then their entire defensive line. If your best CB is Sokratis, you as a club should stfu about the quality of other top clubs CBs.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
1st Dortmund is not my club.

2nd I dont rate Sokratis at all and think he is one of the most overrated CB on planet.

3rd Benatia doesnt fit a Dortmund profile at all. Somebody said but Dortmund were linked to Lichtsteiner..so? Just another shit source spouting nonsense or have they signed him?

The great Benatia :lol: how is it possible that u wanna get rid?

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
What good can come out of holding him against his will in Munich for you? You'll have an unmotivated player on yuge wages. Bayern got him for free so Lewa doesn't owe you nothing.

Let's swap Higuain for Lewandowski :D
Keeping Lewa against his will worked like a charm for Dortmund.

- - - Updated - - -

1st Dortmund is not my club.

2nd I dont rate Sokratis at all and think he is one of the most overrated CB on planet.

3rd Benatia doesnt fit a Dortmund profile at all. Somebody said but Dortmund were linked to Lichtsteiner..so? Just another shit source spouting nonsense or have they signed him?

The great Benatia :lol: how is it possible that u wanna get rid?
Benata is a great CB. What's your problem? And no we don't wanna get rid.

Lichtsteiner would have signed for Dortmund if it were only up to the management, but Favre didn't want. No shit sources whatsoever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 67)