Summer Mercato Thread 2018 (23 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
I mean if we were playing Ultimate Team and could pick from virtually any player we wanted in the open market, I don't think Pjanic would be one of the top choices for this formation.

This is why I say everything we do comes down to Higuain/Dybala. You can only play one formation with these 2 players. So if you are dead set on this pairing, then all your other moves are affected by it.

How much more flexibility do you get if you can play 4-3-3....

Buy on AliExpress.com

Abdo Alzahaby

Feb 7, 2018
Marotta: “Sarri to Juventus? I believe that Sarri has shown all his qualities in these years. He is one of the best coaches in circulation, everyone has his own characteristics & must adapt to the environment.”

Marotta: “When we choose the coaches we make other considerations, but I think Sarri is one of the most beautiful surprises between the Italian & international coaches. I think it's up to him to decide if he wants to stay at Napoli or not.”

On other hand we all know that Allegri is learning English

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Marotta: “Sarri to Juventus? I believe that Sarri has shown all his qualities in these years. He is one of the best coaches in circulation, everyone has his own characteristics & must adapt to the environment.”

Marotta: “When we choose the coaches we make other considerations, but I think Sarri is one of the most beautiful surprises between the Italian & international coaches. I think it's up to him to decide if he wants to stay at Napoli or not.”

On other hand we all know that Allegri is learning English
Diplomacy skills 100

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)