Summer Mercato Thread 2018 (96 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Dybala is a great player but he didnt reach the importance that other great players reached here - I mean Pogba for example affected our game much more than him..
If we do sell Dybala I hope it would be for a great sum and that we will be getting a suitable replacement.

P.S would you rate it as a good mercato if it happens?
Dybala 160M - Real
Icardi 100M - Juve
SMS 90M - Juve

It would make us play in a 4-3-1-2 with Matuidi SMS Pjanic behind D.Costa behind Higuain Icardi - On paper we should be much better but I am not sure I like it..
We all like Dybala and want him to remain but his sale will probably do us good as it will allow us to improve (Like you I still hope he remains)

Itay

Aug 10, 2009
Dybala is a great player but he didnt reach the importance that other great players reached here - I mean Pogba for example affected our game much more than him..
If we do sell Dybala I hope it would be for a great sum and that we will be getting a suitable replacement.

P.S would you rate it as a good mercato if it happens?
Dybala 160M - Real
Icardi 100M - Juve
SMS 90M - Juve

It would make us play in a 4-3-1-2 with Matuidi SMS Pjanic behind D.Costa behind Higuain Icardi - On paper we should be much better but I am not sure I like it..
We all like Dybala and want him to remain but his sale will probably do us good as it will allow us to improve (Like you I still hope he remains)
Icardi? come on man.. let's be realistic. He won't come here, and we don't need him. Clearly the direction is 4-3-3 so if you want to sell Dybala (which will be foolish), than we would need an LW and RW immediately. our midfield is terrible but our wings aren't great either.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Icardi? come on man.. let's be realistic. He won't come here, and we don't need him. Clearly the direction is 4-3-3 so if you want to sell Dybala (which will be foolish), than we would need an LW and RW immediately. our midfield is terrible but our wings aren't great either.
Orgut? come on man...

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I dont but rumors just linked him to Real and we all know we dont hold players against their will..
Icardi was just an option we can go for it was just an example
the direction is 4-3-3 maybe for now but you can never know..
I personally dont like the idea of 2 pure strikers - I like one of them to be the support striker.. unless we are talking about Kane I want no striker to replace him should we sell..

P.S when I suggest player will to leave it doesnt mean I want him gone - It means he wants to go and our management are known to release those who want to leave..

In a perfect world both Dybala and A.Sandro will remain and we add SMS to strengthen us further but we all know that A.Sandro is more likely to leave and Dybala isnt 100% to stay either...

Itay

Aug 10, 2009
I dont but rumors just linked him to Real and we all know we dont hold players against their will..
Icardi was just an option we can go for it was just an example
the direction is 4-3-3 maybe for now but you can never know..
I personally dont like the idea of 2 pure strikers - I like one of them to be the support striker.. unless we are talking about Kane I want no striker to replace him should we sell..

P.S when I suggest player will to leave it doesnt mean I want him gone - It means he wants to go and our management are known to release those who want to leave..

In a perfect world both Dybala and A.Sandro will remain and we add SMS to strengthen us further but we all know that A.Sandro is more likely to leave and Dybala isnt 100% to stay either...
It's cool man, everyone entitles to have their opinion :)
I don't like AS, and since he is declining in the past few years, it could be a good idea to cash in on him... Dybala just looks sad to be honest, I think he loves the club but hates Allegri's play style, which is understandable.. that's why we need players like Matuidi, or Khedira or even Higgy, players who can put their egos aside and suffer for the team. and Dybala is just not that sort of player I think.

athas

Jul 15, 2007
Buy SMS, play him in Mandzukic's position:

Can Pjanic
D.Costa Dybala SMS
Higuain​

SMS will solve many problems for us:

1. A solution when we are pressed hard. Just blast long ball to him and enjoy his combine aerial power and ball-control.

2. He can move to AMC position and free Dybala up when attacking. His through balls and creativity is very good.

3. Pjanic no longer have to move too high to offer creativity upfront.

Sorry for my English.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 96)