Not open for further replies.

Abdo Alzahaby

Feb 7, 2018
Buy SMS, play him in Mandzukic's position:

Can Pjanic
D.Costa Dybala SMS
Higuain​

SMS will solve many problems for us:

1. A solution when we are pressed hard. Just blast long ball to him and enjoy his combine aerial power and ball-control.

2. He can move to AMC position and free Dybala up when attacking. His through balls and creativity is very good.

3. Pjanic no longer have to move too high to offer creativity upfront.

Sorry for my English.
And when the ball is with the opponent Savic will become the 3rd one in 3 Men Midfield ( 4-3-3) ..I agree with that .. sell Sandro and get Sergej

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
Juventus scout Ginter

Juventus are reportedly interested in Borussia Monchengladbach defender Matthias Ginter, having already sent scouts to watch him.

The Bianconeri already have Giorgio Chiellini, Medhi Benatia, Daniele Rugani and Andrea Barzagli, while Mattia Caldara will arrive from Atalanta in the summer.

Last summer they signed Benedikt Howedes on loan from Schalke 04 with an option to buy, but he’s managed only one match due to injury, so it’s unlikely that will be made permanent.

According to today’s Corriere dello Sport, sporting director Fabio Paratici and general manager Giuseppe Marotta are looking to add further depth at centre-back, and are looking at Ginter.

Juve have already sent scouts to watch him, and are looking to do a deal with Gladbach as soon as possible to tie up a deal before other clubs can intervene.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
A.Sandro on the left with Spinazzola on the right could have been really nice but rumors are more than just suggesting A.Sandro will be sold..
so 70M from sale +30M budget means we have 100M to spend on few areas
1. Asamoah is leaving so we need a backup LB 15-20M should do
2. CM - Can might be coming and might not but he wouldnt solve our problems by himself - a great CM is needed
3. attacking midfielders/forwards if we dont sell Dybala I dont think we will buy big.. maybe Han for 25M but not more than that..

If Dybala indeed leaves it means we would have to get a replacement and this is where it gets tough - We cant get many players who are as good as Dybala for the amount of money we would be getting for him - Martial is the rumor but I doubt he can really replace Dybala - different levels..

So A.Sandro sale means we probably have the money for SMS - I dont think we will get someone big to replace him..
Dybala sale means we would have a lot of money to strengthen ourselves but not sure who we can get
Kane will be my no`1 pick but he would cost like 2 Dybalas so no chance on this one

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
I want some of: (if we sell stars)

SMS
Son
Eriksen
Nzonzi
Verratti
Can
Kovacic
Isco
Martial

Etc.

If we sell big i want us to buy big. Best scenario keep players and add 1-2 more starters in midfield

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #2,217

Nostradamus

Dec 12, 2012
    what's you opinion on him? I've only seen him a couple of times.
    He is a solid LB, but nothing more..he is good at keeping the ball with relatively good and save passing and crosses r ok, but he is not extraordinary good at anything, but not bad either and he is also not fast. His way of playing suits the German NT though and he is functioning there and doing fine. I would have never paid 30m€+ for him (as Köln demanded), but 8m€ could be a bargain for one club..Dortmund have been rumoured too.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #2,219
    He is a solid LB, but nothing more..he is good at keeping the ball with relatively good and save passing and crosses r ok, but he is not extraordinary good at anything, but not bad either and he is also not fast. His way of playing suits the German NT though and he is functioning there and doing fine. I would have never paid 30m€+ for him (as Köln demanded), but 8m€ could be a bargain for one club..Dortmund have been rumoured too.
    :tup:

if he's good at passing back the ball then :allegri: would love him.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 65)