Summer Mercato Thread 2018 (101 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Dai Beppe hijack this :beppe:

"Dani Ceballos has been proposed to AC Milan. Real Madrid's request starts at €40M."
Yes please.

Our boring midfield needs someone with skillz who can connect midfield to attack. We’ve lacked this player since Pogba left (Pjanic is a different kind of player).

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
He was bad with Porto last season when we met

He might have shined in the Portuguese league, I can't tell, but from what I've seen of him it doesn't look good
Okay, so in other words you have a limited knowledge on 17/18 Telles, but I agree the financial structures of Lesotho are unsustainable.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Dybala is a great player but he didnt reach the importance that other great players reached here - I mean Pogba for example affected our game much more than him..
If we do sell Dybala I hope it would be for a great sum and that we will be getting a suitable replacement.

P.S would you rate it as a good mercato if it happens?
Dybala 160M - Real
Icardi 100M - Juve
SMS 90M - Juve

It would make us play in a 4-3-1-2 with Matuidi SMS Pjanic behind D.Costa behind Higuain Icardi - On paper we should be much better but I am not sure I like it..
We all like Dybala and want him to remain but his sale will probably do us good as it will allow us to improve (Like you I still hope he remains)
-Rep :baus: :tup:

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Srsly higuain and Icardi together???
Nah....
I love Sms but 90m way top much I'd Catherine take POGBA back for 60.
We'd Expect too much from SMS It we ever buy him for that kind of money.
Honestly there are many players I'd like to see here but it's better to wait the new manager and decide with him.

Nostradamus

Dec 12, 2012
How much of Leverkusen do you watch? I wanna know how’s Wendell been doing last couple of years. Haven’t really paid attention to him ever since we signed Alex Sandro...
I like him and he is doing nicely at Leverkusen and has developed into one of the best LB in BL. He is not the finished article yet, but relatively stable in defense nowadays and good engine rushing forward with good passing and interplay. He has everything u need for a very good LB, but of course he must continue working hard and becoming even more consistent and assured and a little less reckless and hasty. IMO his time there is slowly coming to an end. He has contract until 2021 though, so Leverkusen still holding all the trumps. 2019 looks most likely, but if a very good offer arrives this upcoming summer, then who knows...

Papi-a

May 9, 2006
Here are my thoughts.

First I Think it may be time to depart with allegri. Not Because i dosent rate him, i Think he is Worldclass - but sometimes both the coach and team need something new to light up the spark.

What I allways admired in allergis time here is that even with not the best squad, we allways worked as a unit going forward and in defence. This year however we look lost When in possesion, and are depedent on some magic from Douglas or Dybala. I dont see the same grinta as in the past

On then field our biggest issue is our midfield. Khedira is finished, matuidi is a runner but with terrible passing , shut Down Pjanic and we cant controll the game. We have nobody who can pass in defence. Bonucci last year and alves was able to that , which gave Pjanic more freedom.

My wish for the summer :

We spent Big. Maybe sell Alex sandro, to raise funds. if he continues to play like this he is useless. Try for SMS, Can, and a fullback. ( we need more than that, but midfielders are First prioritet) And then keep the old guard to learn the new players What Juve is about.

I think it is a terrible time for us if Buffon stops. We need him now than ever, Because i Think our team needs fresh blood, but we still need someone with Juve dna.

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
Real would put buy-back clause just like they did with Morata.

And he mostly sucked ass when he got the chance to play.

Gaya would be fine

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
He posted the same shiet about Dybala for the 100219031099 times. Doesn't stop.
The shiet is posted because
1. Dybala has many suitors and is likely to move on this year or the next one..
2. Dybala is someone we all want to stay but there is life after Dybala..

The thing is saying stuff like selling Dybala doesnt mean I dont want him to stay.. Hell my preference for next season is to get Spinazzola back play him as RB get Can and Balotelli for free and add SMS while selling some dead wood... but we all know its not going to be that easy..

electricRoo

Feb 27, 2011
The shiet is posted because
1. Dybala has many suitors and is likely to move on this year or the next one..
2. Dybala is someone we all want to stay but there is life after Dybala..

The thing is saying stuff like selling Dybala doesnt mean I dont want him to stay.. Hell my preference for next season is to get Spinazzola back play him as RB get Can and Balotelli for free and add SMS while selling some dead wood... but we all know its not going to be that easy..
Dude, you post more crap about Dybala leaving than any newspaper around, combined.

Just shut it until there are credible rumours and news stories, otherwise you are just annoying.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Dude, you post more crap about Dybala leaving than any newspaper around, combined.

Just shut it until there are credible rumours and news stories, otherwise you are just annoying.
You have a point there although based on our history selling our star player is more than just a possibility unfortunately

- - - Updated - - -

Thinking the worst always helps the pain when it happens.
You are right although its not exactly the worst as we can grow as a result even if we all hope we keep all our star players and improve by adding more star players

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Anthony Martial looks increasingly likely to join Manchester United's summer exodus. (Source: Daily Express)

Shit source but apparently Man United are going to have a huge exodus this summer and Martial could possibly be part of it.

Also there's talks about Sanchez having second thoughts about moving to United and its pretty serious. Seems one of Sanchez or Martial will leave this summer.

Itay

Aug 10, 2009
Anthony Martial looks increasingly likely to join Manchester United's summer exodus. (Source: Daily Express)

$#@! source but apparently Man United are going to have a huge exodus this summer and Martial could possibly be part of it.

Also there's talks about Sanchez having second thoughts about moving to United and its pretty serious. Seems one of Sanchez or Martial will leave this summer.
I'd take Sanchez on the cheap, and probably sell Pjaca with buy-back option.. althought I really want Pjaca here with us, he should play consistently.. either way please let's not sell Pjaca! oh and bring back Pogba.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002

$#@! source but apparently Man United are going to have a huge exodus this summer and Martial could possibly be part of it.

It would be funny to see us take Sanchez by offering a midfielder in return (like they did with Mahitirian...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 99)