Summer Mercato Thread 2018 (66 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
We have to renovate our team in the summer. We just have to. The primary thing imo, Allegri needs to decide which formation will he be playing and buy players for the formation. We will have to splash some cash on at least two big names. We keep getting results, but you just see that we are somehow grinding the results. Yesterday against SPAL, the lack of offensive and creative players was painfully evident.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I wanna make @zizinho happy and buy back Pogba
Then I wanna make @DAiDEViL happy and give Pogs Elia treatment in favor of Bentacur
Then I'd make @Bianconero81 happy by signing Darmian because he compliments Ruru

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I wanna make @zizinho happy and buy back Pogba
Then I wanna make @DAiDEViL happy and give Pogs Elia treatment in favor of Bentacur
Then I'd make @Bianconero81 happy by signing Darmian because he compliments Ruru
I want Dai to suffer, Pogs capitano and dabs after every goal, :jj: grows to planetary popularity

JUVESUPPORTER

Aug 25, 2003
Tbh, if we receive a huge offer for Pjanic, I'd sell him. He's a great player on his day, but incredibly inconsistent. I'd sell Pjanic for 90-100 million, Sandro for 70, and rebuild with youngsters, Martial, Fabinho, Can, Caldara, and Spinazolla.

100 million for Pjancic :howler::howler::howler::howler::howler:

That is a clownish figure. You deserve to sit in the corner for a week for that one.

- - - Updated - - -

We have to renovate our team in the summer. We just have to. The primary thing imo, Allegri needs to decide which formation will he be playing and buy players for the formation. We will have to splash some cash on at least two big names. We keep getting results, but you just see that we are somehow grinding the results. Yesterday against SPAL, the lack of offensive and creative players was painfully evident.
Don't worry apparently Darmien is a done deal :sergio:

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
100 million for Pjancic :howler::howler::howler::howler::howler:

That is a clownish figure. You deserve to sit in the corner for a week for that one.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't worry apparently Darmien is a done deal :sergio:
:lol: yeah, no one would pay nearly that much for Pjanic. 50 at he bery most and even that might be pushing it.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
New contact for Han.
@Mark
via SMS?

- - - Updated - - -

Sandro will probably leave. If Spinazzola comes back from loan, we only need to buy a right back. Weiser from Hertha would be ideal. We bring back Caldara from loan and Barzagli can retire.

In attack we should bring back Pjaca. Mandzukic can be second choice CF behind Higuain.

This brings us to the midfield. The one area of the pitch where we desperately need to improve. We get Emre Can on a free, then break the bank for SMS. Although more realistically, we will probably get Barella.
Spinazzola cant be the replacement for sandro. I would rather play him at RB because he is right footed and let him be our zambrotta.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
Yeah, he's in a shit run of form, and was absolutely disgusting against Spal, but it makes no sense to sell our best midfielder -- which, unless people haven't been watching for the past two years, is very obviously Pjanic. I don't get it. Top clubs don't intentionally subtract their best players when they're happy to stay -- they add more quality to the team. For much of the season, Pjanic has been the only quality player we've had in midfield -- he's obviously run ragged right now. In truth, it's possible to make the argument that we could use 3 new midfielders at this point, given how Marchisio is being used by Allegri, his age, his injury history. Khedira is a total passenger -- although he's got another year on his deal, so I'm not holding my breath there -- and Sturaro is only useful when we need some legs and physicality. Otherwise, he's a black hole.

I like Blaise, and think he was a good addition to the team, but he's basically the absolute minimum level of talent we want fighting for a starting birth at a club like Juventus, and he's 31 in April.

There's constant bitching and moaning that we've become a selling club, it's the end of the world - on repeat - but now suddenly some folks have decided that it makes sense to sell 2-3 of our best players, and then try to rebuild the midfield from scratch? Get a grip.

Keep Pjanic, shift to a formation that isn't so demanding of him physically, and properly strengthen the midfield with the resources the club has.

So much knee jerking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 66)