Summer mercato thread 2017-18 (18 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liviu

Jan 10, 2015
so you watch Deportivo-Leganes game? or Alaves-Eibar? l wouldn't call a league as the best where Alaves can make 9th, Eibar 10th. They would relagate in most leagues.

They have Barca and Real. some good teams like A.Madrid, Sevilla, Villareal. The rest are very weak teams.
I actually saw Deportivo play a couple of time and they play pretty direct football and create quite a few chances..just look at those who relegated, all of them player attractive attacking football with lost of chances to score in their games, they don't lose just 1-0 2-0...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dujj

Jun 4, 2017
[video=twitter;881174558526423041]https://twitter.com/ESPNFC/status/881174558526423041[/vio]
They talked about it here in France, and sadly they said that it will take a long time to be in place even if they ever manage to do it.

Ceferin himself said it will be very difficult because as you can imagine, all the very powerful clubs are against it, and they have power (he quoted how they are powerful in the press/medias for example).

You can imagine the PL clubs are mostly worried, they would not be able to buy all the players around depsite their next TV deal of trillions dollars <_<

ManCity president: "What the hell, we can't pay sanchez 20M per year anymore, dude really!. I'm against it, the PL is very fair imo :(" << sarcasms

All in all, I think a lot of football fans are all for it, but I wonder what the dudes in place like RedCafe or bluemoon think for example :p

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
so you watch Deportivo-Leganes game? or Alaves-Eibar? l wouldn't call a league as the best where Alaves can make 9th, Eibar 10th. They would relagate in most leagues.

They have Barca and Real. some good teams like A.Madrid, Sevilla, Villareal. The rest are very weak teams.
Lol? I can also name shit Italian teams such as Crotone and the like.

La Liga teams always make it far in CL and EL. No wonder the league has the best coefficient.

But go ahead, name one league better than La Liga.

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
They talked about it here in France, and sadly they said that it will take a long time to be in place even if they ever manage to do it.

Ceferin himself said it will be very difficult because as you can imagine, all the very powerful clubs are against it, and they have power (he quoted how they are powerful in the press/medias for example).

You can imagine the PL clubs are mostly worried, they would not be able to buy all the players around depsite their next TV deal of trillions dollars <_<

ManCity president: "What the hell, we can't pay sanchez 20M per year anymore, dude really!. I'm against it, the PL is very fair imo :(" << sarcasms

All in all, I think a lot of football fans are all for it, but I wonder what the dudes in place like RedCafe or bluemoon think for example :p
If Europe had a salary cap we would come in 2nd in CL every year :baus:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)