Summer mercato thread 2017-18 (18 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
No chance we sign Ceballos

Even if we do, he'll sign with us only if there's some Madrid clause or something in the contract and it would be like a Morata-esque deal all over again.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
No chance we sign Ceballos

Even if we do, he'll sign with us only if there's some Madrid clause or something in the contract and it would be like a Morata-esque deal all over again.
Of course.

At this point we're here only to develop players for other clubs, especially when it comes to top talents. Just like Renato Sanches if we manage to get a loan, which I highly doubt we will.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Because we'll continue to win Serie A at least for another year, with this method of running the club. What we fans really want is to win the CL and for that to happen, having an improved squad with players that have been playing 2+ years with each other is key, not generating revenue from selling players. NO CL NO PARTY.

- - - Updated - - -

Some of the JGuys have been quoting an interview from Moggi today, that he has said Juve has bought a star player and they'll announce it in a few days, any clues? Links? Anything?
It's Bernardeschi

Jun 12, 2017
Bayern took him off the market, just saying.
l don't think he was on the market. Kicker was the original source regarding Sanches rumours and they are not realiabre regarding Bayern. He also said that he wants to stay. Moreover, Sanches move doesn't make sense for us, just because we don't have space to develop him.

Btw, Stark and Arnold really impressed me from Germany U21.

Calling La Liga as the best league? l don't know. Barca-Real competition is great but there is only 2 El classico a year. They mostly play the likes of S.Gijon, Deportivo e.t.c. very weak teams.

Real and Barca got half of TV revenue for years, while other 18 teams got the other half. so they lacked financial resources to make their teams better.

Teams like Sevilla did well with scouting and selling their best players though.

- - - Updated - - -

It's Bernardeschi
l also think he is Berna. Great signing. let's hope A.Sandro stays.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
l don't think he was on the market. Kicker was the original source regarding Sanches rumours and they are not realiabre regarding Bayern. He also said that he wants to stay. Moreover, Sanches move doesn't make sense for us, just because we don't have space to develop him.

Btw, Stark and Arnold really impressed me from Germany U21.

Calling La Liga as the best league? l don't know. Barca-Real competition is great but there is only 2 El classico a year. They mostly play the likes of S.Gijon, Deportivo e.t.c. very weak teams.

Real and Barca got half of TV revenue for years, while other 18 teams got the other half. so they lacked financial resources to make their teams better.

Teams like Sevilla did well with scouting and selling their best players though.

- - - Updated - - -

l also think he is Berna. Great signing. let's hope A.Sandro stays.
La Liga is without a doubt the best league in the world.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
So he can choose between us, and most likely, Real Madrid?

Sounds like a done dealio.
He will definitely choose Real unless Barca bid for him as well and then it will be between the two of them BUT I dont agree with the pointless to try thing as if you have an opportunity even if its very unlikely to happen you should at least try - Juventus are not a club known for offering big wages especially to unproven players... So if we give him a much bigger wage than expected we might surprise them and steal him under their noses as no one would expect Juve to offer big wages (It is however very unlikely to happen as well...)
I think this guy is going to be the next big thing in central midfield so I think he is worth the risk with a higher wages than expected... (dont forget we only get him for 15M if we do so the whole financial deal would be worth it in the end...)

- - - Updated - - -

Yesterday Trezeguet mentioned we're going to sign someone important & now Moggi. I'm curious...is it pjanic-higgy signing all over again?
He probably was referring to Bernardeschi - I hope we are going to surprise with a big name signing like Di Maria or even the so called Draxler who rejected us in the past but I must say Im not that optimistic about us getting a real gem

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
The thing going for us is we have a good recent track record with developing young players so if Real don't come calling, he'll strongly consider our offer.

And then leave in 2-3 years for a big sum.

Even though I think we have no chance here, I hope it happens. I don't want us to sacrifice quality just because foreign players don't consider us as a long term destination.

Liviu

Jan 10, 2015
Young talents still go to Real? Morata was with us for 2 years...went back just so he can move again after one year. They have Asensio as their golden kid...Isco and James didn't got much playing time not to mention Kovacic... and they are planning to sell Diaz too...how can a young talent be successful there?

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Young talents still go to Real? Morata was with us for 2 years...went back just so he can move again after one year. They have Asensio as their golden kid...Isco and James didn't got much playing time not to mention Kovacic... and they are planning to sell Diaz too...how can a young talent be successful there?
News is they'll activate his clause and send him on loan. Real surely won't miss out on him. They are hoarding up as many talents as they can.

Dujj

Jun 4, 2017
Juventus doesn't want to spend more than 15M on Matuidi (Tuttosport)

PSG, and Juventus met to talk about Matuidi, and Aurier (Di Marzio)

Di Marzio source told him that while he didn't know about any offer for Matuidi, the PSG player could become the midfield signing that Juventus is seeking.

About Aurier, there's no Juve's offer, just that Aurier is Juve's Plan B if they fail to sign Danilo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)