Summer mercato thread 2017-18 (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hercules93

Apr 3, 2012
Because we'll continue to win Serie A at least for another year, with this method of running the club. What we fans really want is to win the CL and for that to happen, having an improved squad with players that have been playing 2+ years with each other is key, not generating revenue from selling players. NO CL NO PARTY.

- - - Updated - - -

Some of the JGuys have been quoting an interview from Moggi today, that he has said Juve has bought a star player and they'll announce it in a few days, any clues? Links? Anything?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Because we'll continue to win Serie A at least for another year, with this method of running the club. What we fans really want is to win the CL and for that to happen, having an improved squad with players that have been playing 2+ years with each other is key, not generating revenue from selling players. NO CL NO PARTY.

- - - Updated - - -

Some of the JGuys have been quoting an interview from Moggi today, that he has said Juve has bought a star player and they'll announce it in a few days, any clues? Links? Anything?
No idea about that.

But I were to guess then I'd say it's Bernardeschi. I'm not saying he's star, but I think he meant him.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
If Beppe keeps doing a great job at replacing players for 10% of the price he sells them for and we keep winning, why shouldn't we defend him?
Because some things you can't defend. Letting Vidal go, and potentially letting Sandro go are two such scenarios/situations. I understood the Pogba sale, and having to let Morata go. Not every decision the board makes is right, and a Sandro sale, regardless of who we bring in to replace him, deserves criticism, or are you one of those people that want to justify everything the board does? I want us to win in Europe, and constantly chopping and changing will not result in that. Oh, and reaching two finals and being humiliated doesn't constitute winning. No one remembers the runner up.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Hercules :touched: :heart:

Since 2012, 5 years, and it's your 1st post :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.football-italia.net/105062/md-juve-offer-ceballos-clause

Is there a 5-10% chance of landing him? I really hate the players' holidays as things move sooooo slow...
Not gonna happen. Goretzka and Ceballos, both great talents, both players that prefer to stay where they are. German football is backed by a strong economy, and La Liga is the best league in Europe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)