Summer mercato thread 2017-18 (16 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Real Madrid offering €20M for Ceballos(higher than his clause) and they want to send him out on loan- GDM
Unsure why any team would bid over the release clause. This is the same team that won't give us a 5m discount on Danilo!

Clearly they want to use our money to beat us to signing another player :lol:

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
We offer 15m for danilo, 15m for matuidi and 10m for de scoliosis (though latter is understandable). Either way we're bidding for players like its the year 2007. Marty mcBeppe needs to get back into his Cadillac and come back to the future.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Jun 12, 2017
Lol? I can also name $#@! Italian teams such as Crotone and the like.

La Liga teams always make it far in CL and EL. No wonder the league has the best coefficient.

But go ahead, name one league better than La Liga.
so you watched for instance Crotone-Cagliari game?

l only watch Juve's game, plus big games in Serie A. Same goes for La Liga, the games between Real, Barca, A.Madrid, Sevilla.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
so you watch Deportivo-Leganes game? or Alaves-Eibar? l wouldn't call a league as the best where Alaves can make 9th, Eibar 10th. They would relagate in most leagues.

They have Barca and Real. some good teams like A.Madrid, Sevilla, Villareal. The rest are very weak teams.
Of course it's the best league. They either win or reach the latter stages of European competition every single season, while Italian teams are busy getting blasted and humiliated in the Europa League. We are the only team that actually flies the flag for Italy in Europe, that is, until the final. EPL teams are too busy buying shiny toys and over-hyping their brainless brand of overrated football to even be considered. In terms of fan atmosphere, stadia, infrastructure, then Die Bundesliga is the best.

- - - Updated - - -

Screw Goretzka, give me Maxi Arnold.
He looks like a psycho lesbo, the German version of Bernardeschi.

- - - Updated - - -

Unsure why any team would bid over the release clause. This is the same team that won't give us a 5m discount on Danilo!

Clearly they want to use our money to beat us to signing another player ��
Schick :beppe2:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Meanwhile Inter are doing what we need to do..
Inter balanced the books, now they have €60m to spend on a big player and the candidates are Arturo Vidal, Radja Nainggolan and Naby Keita.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
so you watch Deportivo-Leganes game? or Alaves-Eibar? l wouldn't call a league as the best where Alaves can make 9th, Eibar 10th. They would relagate in most leagues.

They have Barca and Real. some good teams like A.Madrid, Sevilla, Villareal. The rest are very weak teams.
For me a league is as strong as its european representation.

As sad as it is, spain completely domminates both european competitions

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
Maybe but at least they are aiming to the right place..
I bet if we offer 60M for Vidal and Keita it will be accepted... as for Nainggolan it doesnt matter as he will reject it anyway
Buying 30 year old Vidal for 60 after we sold him for 40 when he was 28, would be smart business. Let's replace Marotta with the Inter directors and emulate their incredible success.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Buying 30 year old Vidal for 60 after we sold him for 40 when he was 28, would be smart business. Let's replace Marotta with the Inter directors and emulate their incredible success.
No it wouldnt be a smart business but selling him for 40M was a mistake in first place..
If you have problems with Vidal we can go for young Keita as well..
Also I didnt say we should emulate Inter as if anything they should emulate us but in terms of this mercato and the need to go forward and improve we need the best possible - Messi is not the best possible as he is too expensive and will reject us anyway..
Vidal might accept us while Keita would definitely accept us and you cant really compare Keita to Nzonzi or Matuidi.. its like comparing Messi to Immobile...

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Meanwhile Inter are doing what we need to do..
Inter balanced the books, now they have €60m to spend on a big player and the candidates are Arturo Vidal, Radja Nainggolan and Naby Keita.
And they will end buying some mediocre idiot for that 60 mil.Watch and see.It's in their DNA.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
No it wouldnt be a smart business but selling him for 40M was a mistake in first place..
If you have problems with Vidal we can go for young Keita as well..
Also I didnt say we should emulate Inter as if anything they should emulate us but in terms of this mercato and the need to go forward and improve we need the best possible - Messi is not the best possible as he is too expensive and will reject us anyway..
Vidal might accept us while Keita would definitely accept us and you cant really compare Keita to Nzonzi or Matuidi.. its like comparing Messi to Immobile...
I haven't seen Keita or Nzonzi, but Matuidi is a quialiy player and in many times he can be more useful than Vidal. He is also much cheaper.

And I prefer to discus real transfers instead of rumors, most of which are made up anyway. So far Inter have been linked with the best players in the world and they haven't signed anybody. Just like they were linked with Simeone, Conte and Pocchetino and ended up with Spaletti.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
I haven't seen Keita or Nzonzi, but Matuidi is a quialiy player and in many times he can be more useful than Vidal. He is also much cheaper.

And I prefer to discus real transfers instead of rumors, most of which are made up anyway. So far Inter have been linked with the best players in the world and they haven't signed anybody. Just like they were linked with Simeone, Conte and Pocchetino and ended up with Spaletti.
Vidal is a beast and Matuidi can't be close to his level even if Vidal is playing in one leg but fair enough there r very few MF that can fight against Vidal for a starting spot in any team in the world

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)