Summer mercato thread 2017-18 (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dujj

Jun 4, 2017
"Raiola will meet with Juve officials this week about Matuidi, even if the player doesn't really fancy the Serie A"

[video=twitter;881509766442487808]https://twitter.com/parisunited6/status/881509766442487808[/video]

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Send Veratti the other way as part of the deal. Otherwise they can go $#@! themself.
A.Sandro we should keep him but honestly as much as I love Bonucci Id definitely sell him for 80M (even if he is one of a kind) as our defense would still be WC without him and 80M can get us some crazy player in midfield

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
A.Sandro we should keep him but honestly as much as I love Bonucci Id definitely sell him for 80M (even if he is one of a kind) as our defense would still be WC without him and 80M can get us some crazy player in midfield
Nobody is crazy enough to offer 80m for a 30 year old player. Between 50-60m tops and I am not for selling him. I dont particular likes his personality and we do have good cover in the position, but BonBon does offer something fairly unik and he seems to be a leader.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I haven't seen Keita or Nzonzi, but Matuidi is a quialiy player and in many times he can be more useful than Vidal. He is also much cheaper.

And I prefer to discus real transfers instead of rumors, most of which are made up anyway. So far Inter have been linked with the best players in the world and they haven't signed anybody. Just like they were linked with Simeone, Conte and Pocchetino and ended up with Spaletti.
:rofl: :howler: In what universe? That's one of the dumbest statements ever made on this forum tbh. Vidal is light years ahead of Matuidi.

Dujj

Jun 4, 2017
Juventus reached an agreement with Matuidi. Beppe Marotta is set to meet with Raiola on Tuesday to talk about PSG, then they both will meet with PSG later this week. (Corriere dello Sport)

- - - Updated - - -

Beppe Marotta also wants to start talks about Aurier (Corriere dello Sport).

Not sure about what the f*cl CdS is saying here since Raiola is NOT aurier's agent.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
It seems we don't really want Matuidi. And Matuidi doesn't really want to come here. But Raiola will make it happen. Quite hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)