Summer Mercato season 2024-25 (62 Viewers)

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Hardly an academy player when you're bought at 20 years old...
But it's a reaction to the post I quoted which was basically saying there's no replacing Cambiaso with 40-50 mil.

In that same argument; Darmian is also doing a very good job despite not being a world beater. So a decent fullback with really good midfielders might even be my preferred option when given the choice.

And for the record; I'm not saying sell him. Just playing Devils advocate.
Dimarco is from Inter's academy, he is even from Milano itself. He just spent 1 season in Switzerland out of Inter's formal ownership.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
I think there are legs to this as he is "free" and could see Allegri wanting him - he's versatile, mobile, works hard on the defensive end, got some talent. But as with any free transfer it has to fit the squad. If we end up paying 4m salary and long contract it becomes another problem, especially when we are supposed to be balancing the books.

Surprised Marotta hasn't moved for him really. Or maybe he's just done a Moggi-Domoraud on us...

Also fair chance this never happens.
Marotta focus on Zielinski, he also free transfer.
F. Anderson looks like a player that consistent with the output for Lazio every season. It same like Zielinski but played different position.

If we are to choose between F. Anderson or Zielinski for free. What is the opinion here? Which one we should choose or we shouldnt sign both of them?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
F. Anderson looks like a player that consistent with the output for Lazio every season. It same like Zielinski but played different position.

If we are to choose between F. Anderson or Zielinski for free. What is the opinion here? Which one we should choose or we shouldnt sign both of them?

Zielinski is twice the player Anderson is. Even if he slowed down himself a little past season. But he was fantastic in CL last season. Very good player.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

I don't even remember the last time Anderson put in a half decent performance, I mean we'd have to go back to his first stint at lazio to find that.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
After the notice of closure of investigations last December, the Rome Public Prosecutor's Office, coordinated by Deputy Prosecutor Giuseppe Cascini, has opened a new investigation file on Juventus' 2021-2022 budget.

At present, there is only a normal possibility that, as new facts emerge, the papers may pass to the Figc Prosecutor's Office for a sports proceeding in addition to the ordinary one.There could be possibility of another plea bargain deal to avoid any points penalties.

[@MarcoGiordano6)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 11, Guests: 39)