Summer Mercato season 2024-25 (171 Viewers)

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Zielinski is twice the player Anderson is. Even if he slowed down himself a little past season. But he was fantastic in CL last season. Very good player.
We'll see how he does at Inter. For NT he's total shit so I suspect he might crumble under pressure at a club level too.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Zielinski is twice the player Anderson is. Even if he slowed down himself a little past season. But he was fantastic in CL last season. Very good player.
was fantastic last season. when any club signs him it will be two seasons since then. for a 30 year old.

yeah no thanks. free is never free there is always a catch.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
free is never free
it's still usually cheaper than finding a similar player on a long contract and negotiate a fee with his club

bosmans work pretty well for marotta, that's his speciality. (i invite turk to add his input on yachts and stuff)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
so i checked and the last free bosmans for juve:

pogba
ramsey
rabiot

all high wages impossible to move when it turned out they sucked. the pattern is not good.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Dimarco is from Inter's academy, he is even from Milano itself. He just spent 1 season in Switzerland out of Inter's formal ownership.
Well, then they still had to buy him. Which was the point; you do not have to spend a fortune for good functioning wing backs. Dimarco, Darmian,... Even Cambiaso himself is another example... But people were complaining we should've bought Parisi instead.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
schira reports that the relationship between bonaventura and fiorentina is broken since they didn't let him join juve in january

the agent is trying to move him on a bosman, but it wont be easy since (if i understand it right) if he plays 70% of matches, his contract will be automatically extended. so far he played 20 out of 22 lol

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
I don't even remember the last time Anderson put in a half decent performance, I mean we'd have to go back to his first stint at lazio to find that.
Felipe since his return to Serie A with Lazio :
21/22 : P38 G6 A8
22/23 : P38 G9 A6
23/24 (so far) : P22 G2 A6

Compare with Zielinski as reference alhotugh they played different position :
21/22 : P35 G6 A5
22/23 : P37 G3 A9
23/24 : P19 G2 A2

And Yes Zielinski is totally great last year in Champions League with 4 Goals and 2 Assists under Spaletti. I also prefer him and would answer our needs for goal scoring player from midfield. But i dont know if we are interested or not. There also news other Serie A and PL club interested in Zielinski but he could prefer Inter.

But see above, Anderson looks like pretty consistent for Lazio with goal and assist. And some said he also work in defensive phase even played as a winger. And he also always healthy. Played 38 matches (full) in 2 season and now already played 22 matches.
So i guess when we have interest in him, it could be that he will play role for us that will have Serie A and Champions League to play next season. He is not what people like for big signing but he can be very useful. Age wise,he only have 1 year age (born 1993) difference with Zielinski and Calhanoglu (born in 1994)

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
@cimenk All very good points, but my concern is who will be sacrificed to accommodate him. I'd rather keep Soule and Illing Jr, and if Chiesa leaves, I'm fine with Anderson as a replacement, but only if we get megabucks for Chiesa. I remember Allegri saying he wanted to build a 4-3-3, but since he's regressed to a 3-5-2, I'm worried about what will happen to our few creative players. We're amassing a squad of very mediocre players who are good at defending and nothing else, which worries me a lot.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Elkann is also among those under investigation by the Turin Prosecutor's Office after a complaint from Gianni Agnelli's daughter, Margherita. Gianluca Ferrero (accountant) and Robert Von Groueningen (administrator of Agnelli's estate) are also under investigation.(ANSA)

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Elkann is also among those under investigation by the Turin Prosecutor's Office after a complaint from Gianni Agnelli's daughter, Margherita. Gianluca Ferrero (accountant) and Robert Von Groueningen (administrator of Agnelli's estate) are also under investigation.(ANSA)
They fight for money. JE is withdrawing FIAT from Italy so if they gonna create problems for him, he will close some more factories in Italy and that will be it.

Jul 2, 2006
whole calciopoli gig was a small part of silent war between globalists and italians. andrea being removed from power too was just a continuation of it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 37, Guests: 129)