Summer Mercato season 2024-25 (155 Viewers)

Jul 2, 2006
I’d sell Chiesa before Soule, but only if I had to pick one. Sell the older, more expensive, less durable guy.

I wonder if all the Felipe Anderson links are actually related to Chiesa’s situation. Put some pressure on him
If a...... stays there is no place for either of them. In this formation, two attackers upfront are destined to underperform.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Does this mean that allegri is staying. There were rumours that Chiesa decision to leave will depend on who's next year coach.
If that is a case then really is time to panic
Regardless of coach, I think one big player will be sacrificed/sold.

- - - Updated - - -

Also won't be one bit surprised if Felipe Anderson is the Chiesa replacement if Chiesa were to be sold.

It does seem to me like we are putting a lot of importance on guys like Yildiz and we are counting on some of our youngsters to develop into top players.

Unfortunately, I don't see a guy like Allegro compatible with this kinda project so maybe the coach will soon be replaced in the near future as well if not as early as next season.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Regardless of coach, I think one big player will be sacrificed/sold.

- - - Updated - - -

Also won't be one bit surprised if Felipe Anderson is the Chiesa replacement if Chiesa were to be sold.

It does seem to me like we are putting a lot of importance on guys like Yildiz and we are counting on some of our youngsters to develop into top players.

Unfortunately, I don't see a guy like Allegro compatible with this kinda project so maybe the coach will soon be replaced in the near future as well if not as early as next season.
Thing is Allegri will have to either go this summer or renew this year, its very unlike us to have a coach with 1 year left of his contract and let it run down, makes for bad future planning.

- - - Updated - - -

I’d sell Chiesa before Soule, but only if I had to pick one. Sell the older, more expensive, less durable guy.

I wonder if all the Felipe Anderson links are actually related to Chiesa’s situation. Put some pressure on him
Dafuq? Are you mad?

- - - Updated - - -

Some serious sources say Bayern is interested in Rabiot.
100% gone if allegri goes this summer.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
That's a very risky strategy if true.
Does this mean that allegri is staying. There were rumours that Chiesa decision to leave will depend on who's next year coach.
If that is a case then really is time to panic
If its a decision between Chiesa or Allegri, you can be 100% certain that we'll be prepared to sacrifice the former.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
We need to get some money to fund our Rabiot replacement to finally unlock Locatelli. So Chiesa might have to go.

Kroos or Jorginho it is. :touched:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
idk, just thinking out loud. Last year, Chiesa got the benefit of the doubt. First year after a major injury, setbacks and rust were expected. But what has he shown recently to justify a pay raise that he’s supposedly asking for?
he's allegedly asking for 7m net

first reaction: no way we should give him for a player with his numbers (which include both availability and actual end product)

but we should also consider that the number of injuries in the last few years is just incredible. i'd get inda's physio staff over any of their players, and maybe chiesa could return to his pre-injury self

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
this must be the most predictable transfer rumor lol

Why not i guess, probably a dream destination for the new generations of defenders, according to the Spurs manager their CB’s can basically let infinite goals in without much backlash because they play as part of a modern attacking system designed to outscore opponents no matter what anyway.

And i actually rate Postecoglu, but some of his statements are just lol

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
While I do rate Chiesa - He is a 60 min player with fitness issues.
Either fix it or sell.
And of course I wouldnt like us selling him but remove your affection and think about facts: Unfortunately he is not a player we could lean on due to fitness issues so crazy bid - Yeah we should sell

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 32, Guests: 113)