Summer Mercato season 2024-25 (202 Viewers)

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Only about half a decade too late kind of move lol

Could be a reasonable depth option i guess, but those rumored wages in our current financial situation and with the lack of proper attacking quality in the squad should be going towards someone that will at least fight for a regular starting spot, which i’m not sure a limited 31yo mid table lolzilian in decline will be able to…

- - - Updated - - -

Wouldn’t be surprised if he is just using us as a bargain chip in his negotiations for his last big paycheck in Saudi or China, unless that’s just wishful thinking from me hoping we will somehow dodge this bullet. :lol:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I think there are legs to this as he is "free" and could see Allegri wanting him - he's versatile, mobile, works hard on the defensive end, got some talent. But as with any free transfer it has to fit the squad. If we end up paying 4m salary and long contract it becomes another problem, especially when we are supposed to be balancing the books.

Surprised Marotta hasn't moved for him really. Or maybe he's just done a Moggi-Domoraud on us...

Also fair chance this never happens.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
...Or maybe he's just done a Moggi-Domoraud on us...
the only excuse for this if we're trying to do the same on marotta lol

i get that we need depth for next season, and we're very likely to sell either chiesa or soulé, plus iling is on the market too. the issue is with anderson himself, especially age, rumored salary and length of contract, the level of his performances. on his day he's a good player and if it was purely a depth signing for a well drilled 4-3-3 on a 1-2 year contract, i wouldn't be opposed to it. but it isn't.

- - - Updated - - -

...that enormous fee is going to be shared three ways between his sister/agent, giuntoli and allegri...
1707304939142.png

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Some of this rumors really do seem designed just to be stirring things up around the Juve world and likely have little palpable truth in them other than some inquiries or agents proposing to us their clients etc…

However what’s scary is that it wouldn’t be the first time we are interested in a declining player that’s been linked with us since 2018.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
again, the joke writes itself
No, it doesn't, because you're making this an apple and oranges comparison. I mention Cuadrado's injuries to highlight his absence, because they are a byproduct of his age. Irrespective of injuries or what club he joined, he was always going to be on a downward trajectory, so to try and use him as an example of how there's no evidence players improve once leaving Allegri's system is arguing in bad faith, pure and simple.

You on the other hand use Chiesa's injuries to rationalise and explain the fall of a great talent who still hasn't even reached his peak/prime years yet.

you can't even tell an opinion and a fact apart, dumbass
What are you talking about? When has anyone here ever claimed to have spoken facts? Every post you read is an opinion of one form or another. You had an opinion and it was wrong, so you backpeddaled.

In my original comment I implied that you believed that the scudetto was a realistic possibility, which this quote clearly suggests you did. Now are you going to apologize like a man or not?

Or do you have anything else to say about my post instead of once again being pedantic in your nitpicking of irrelevent details?

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
...When has anyone here ever claimed to have spoken facts? Every post you read is an opinion of one form or another....
:sergio:

"92 points usually wins the scudetto" is a fact. since there are 20 teams in the league, the best 2nd placed team was '18 napoli with 91 points, so it's pretty safe to say that 92 points usually wins the scudetto, because it usually does.

let me give you other examples:
- chiesa is mainly a winger: fact
- chiesa is done: not a fact
- allegri is the only coach to have won 5 serie a titles in a row: fact
- allegri is a fraud: not a fact
- we have the mathematical chance to win the scudetto: fact
- i don't think we'll win it: not a fact
- i hope we'll win the scudetto: not a fact

You had an opinion
i stated a fact.

in the same post i hoped that scottish was right. that also fully implied i disagreed.

In my original comment I implied that you believed that the scudetto was a realistic possibility
no dumbo. you wrote exactly this:

...You believed all along that this was within our reach, because you knew we had a scudetto team. ...
which is factually wrong. i never wrote this bullshit.

we often have exchanges with mikem where he's the one who praises our shitty squad and i'm the one who's shitting on our shitty players. you simply make zero sense. either you're confusing me with someone, or despite being a native, you don't understand english at all. or you're simply thick as pig shit, which is entirely a legit possibility at this point. you can confirm it with an other post like the previous one, please proceed.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
:sergio:

"92 points usually wins the scudetto" is a fact. since there are 20 teams in the league, the best 2nd placed team was '18 napoli with 91 points, so it's pretty safe to say that 92 points usually wins the scudetto, because it usually does.

let me give you other examples:
- chiesa is mainly a winger: fact
- chiesa is done: not a fact
- allegri is the only coach to have won 5 serie a titles in a row: fact
- allegri is a fraud: not a fact
- we have the mathematical chance to win the scudetto: fact
- i don't think we'll win it: not a fact
- i hope we'll win the scudetto: not a fact

i stated a fact.

in the same post i hoped that scottish was right. that also fully implied i disagreed.

no dumbo. you wrote exactly this:

which is factually wrong. i never wrote this bullshit.

we often have exchanges with mikem where he's the one who praises our shitty squad and i'm the one who's shitting on our shitty players. you simply make zero sense. either you're confusing me with someone, or despite being a native, you don't understand english at all. or you're simply thick as pig shit, which is entirely a legit possibility at this point. you can confirm it with an other post like the previous one, please proceed.
Mental gymnastics and semantics games aren't going to help you wriggle your way out of this one. It was pretty clear cut what you were saying so dont beat around the bush. Your post essentially reads "based on this we can reasonably assume that a scudetto is easily (your words) possible". I never accused you of outright calling the title, thats why I specifically said "you believed it was within our reach". You call my english skills poor but you're here trying to imagine some kind of inconsistency between what I accused you of and what you actually said. In reality your comprehension skills are just kindergarten-level.

Now we can continue this tit for tat crap or you can just shut up, admit for once in your life that you were wrong, and stop being so stubborn

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
What point is that? That they they had the future top player in his position in their academy? How is it related to Darmian?

It's not like we haven't been playing everyone relevant from our academy.
Hardly an academy player when you're bought at 20 years old...
But it's a reaction to the post I quoted which was basically saying there's no replacing Cambiaso with 40-50 mil.

In that same argument; Darmian is also doing a very good job despite not being a world beater. So a decent fullback with really good midfielders might even be my preferred option when given the choice.

And for the record; I'm not saying sell him. Just playing Devils advocate.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 38, Guests: 158)