Summer Mercato season 2023-24 (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
he probably doesn't but our sporting management should understand this, yes Giuntoli is new to the job but he was already contacting Manna and co prior to Giuntoli's official arrival and he even approved this deal to sign Weah.
Let him do his job - No one is known until he gets publicity. Lets hope Giuntuli`s views are the right ones for our club.
Until then I refuse to treat Weah like some stupid random signing.

P.S He is the son of a golden ball winner so lets hope he has some of his talent in him.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Let him do his job - No one is known until he gets publicity. Lets hope Giuntuli`s views are the right ones for our club.
Until then I refuse to treat Weah like some stupid random signing.

P.S He is the son of a golden ball winner so lets hope he has some of his talent in him.
I loved the original Weah back in the 90s, I was always jealous of the fact he played for Milan and not Juve, and was easily my favourite player along with Del Piero and Peruzzi back in the 90s but from what I've seen and heard of his son, he's miles off anything like his father.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I loved the original Weah back in the 90s, I was always jealous of the fact he played for Milan and not Juve, and was easily my favourite player along with Del Piero and Peruzzi back in the 90s but from what I've seen and heard of his son, he's miles off anything like his father.
Heard the same but lets wait and see what we are getting before judging him.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
I'm yet to speak to a german that sounds like that. Da fuck is the constant screaming?

Most germans sound rather calm and bored even. This is just nonsense.

Then again, I'm bavarian and what I speak can hardly be considered german lol.
it's not about the average germans, it's the absurdity of the language combined with how for many people the first spoken german associations are with either Rammstein or Hitler :D

surely you're familiar with these, they do have a point :p

3824e69de2a860b5b6e0805454458983.jpg

0d8cbbb031d28573863d119ef085e17f.jpg

3da6e65239ca8bc1e166102d2fc41a20.jpg

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Which is the same fucking thing in reality and double so for a defensive side like ours.

Having played both roles myself for about 18 years...
Wing back and full back is about the same as a striker and a goalkeeper, the roles, dynamics and responsibilities within the tactical shape are very different. If they were similar we'd ditch buying full backs and play chiesa at full back instead given his past roles at wingback

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
it's not about the average germans, it's the absurdity of the language combined with how for many people the first spoken german associations are with either Rammstein or Hitler :D

surely you're familiar with these, they do have a point :p

3824e69de2a860b5b6e0805454458983.jpg

0d8cbbb031d28573863d119ef085e17f.jpg

3da6e65239ca8bc1e166102d2fc41a20.jpg
When someone speaks German fluently, I can't even tell where the words or sentences end, but it's strangely pleasant. One of my close friends is German, and she never sounds harsh when she speaks it. On the other hand, I had a classmate who spoke German as a second language, and every time he spoke, it felt like he was begging for a face-smashing. To be fair, he had the same effect even when speaking his native languages. It's just his special talent, I guess!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)