Summer Mercato season 2023-24 (31 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
i didn't watch too many udinese games, but as far as i remember from their excellent start to the season, samardzic looked like a man who's good at driving forward, pretty shit at defending. i wouldn't be opposed to a similar signing, it could force allegri to put some emphasis on the strengths of his midfielders

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
i didn't watch too many udinese games, but as far as i remember from their excellent start to the season, samardzic looked like a man who's good at driving forward, pretty shit at defending. i wouldn't be opposed to a similar signing, it could force allegri to put some emphasis on the strengths of his midfielders
he's also inconsistent and goes through periods missing, but makes sense he is 21. but he is type u want to sign now becuase in 2 seasons he will be going to manu or psg for 80m

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
25 mill??? But for other Italian clubs it'll be like 10 mill.

You know what Juve needs to stop buying from within serie A now, if club's like empoli quoting us nearly double what fiorentina paid for parisi then you know what? Fuck em let the league rot some more. What's more disappointing with clubs like empoli is given our past relationship with them, if they can't even show us respect then frankly they can fucking get relegated for all I care so fuck berardi, fuck samardzic, fuck serie A, fuck sms too

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
French is just gay.

If german is harsh, then how in the world do you like arab commentators?

Fick dich du Hurensohn.
For one, I understand Arabic, so it sounds more natural to me and less like someone is operating a meat grinder.

Also, when spoken by Lebanese women, Arabic is so mellifluous. German, even if spoken by the most dainty and mesmerizing Helga, is still menacing.

- - - Updated - - -

French is just gay.

If german is harsh, then how in the world do you like arab commentators?

Fick dich du Hurensohn.
French sounds gay, but it is a beautiful language. Both French and Italian sound elegant and exquisite.

- - - Updated - - -

What? You say this about German when Arab all I can hear is WAGH HALGH RLGH RRRRGGHHTLALALA LAA AALLLAGHRH HRA HRA HRLA the entire goddamn game. If I cannot find a stream without arab commentators, I stop watching it. It's THAT bad.
Ya Manyak. Let me educate you :D :b81:

Tbh, some of the Arabic commentators are annoying AF (especially the Gulf ones). I guess it depends on which area they're from. The Egytpian ones are hilarious because they always come up with random shit and mispronounce 80% of the names (Livarbool, Yoregen Klob, etc..).

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, but that won't happen, I mean the first part can happen and it probably will, but only after we prepare with the mercato for 352, spend money and this fraud will decide in the middle of the season that it will be 433 or 4231 or whatever. And next season, when we will prepare for his 433, 4231 or whatever formation he will get back to 352.
He won't be here next season. We won't win shit, place 3rd, and after 3 trophyless seasons, Giuntoli will swing his big dick, smack the fraudulent reptilian fuck across the face, asking him to take his expired shriveled salami elsewhere, while simultaneously whacking the incompetent accounting hires and incels in JJ management who have no knowledge of the sport.

Last edited:

Rockets

Jul 26, 2022
I don't recall that we've been (strongly) linked to Samardzic during this mercato. If the rumor gains stream in the next few days, could it possibly be the first real target that Giuntoli is working on since his appointment?

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
French sounds gay, but it is a beautiful language. Both French and Italian sound elegant and exquisite.
French is nice when spoken by some hot girl, (like every other language really lol) but guys? It sounds fucking annoying. Let me invade this country again annoying.

Italian is fun, no complaints from me.

- - - Updated - - -

oh, I was wondering if you had any real reasons.
He just doesn't get me excited, alright?

But then again, I don't have a flawless track record in predicting talent, unlike @DanielSz.

Last edited:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I bet he will finish as our assist leader (even at his age)

- - - Updated - - -

he is not great. he is not playmaker. he is just a frustrating, expired, big fish in small pond.
Its up to debate. Berardi has the numbers on his side but never got to play with a good team. For the national side - I agree he wasnt that impressing.
He could be good and he could be a waste of money - No doubt that despite his numbers he is a bit of a risk in that regard.
In case we do get him, lets let him enjoy the benefit of the doubt. In case we dont, screw this Inter fan.

- - - Updated - - -

Honestly Im quite surprised we are not after him. He is a very underrated player IMO

Jul 2, 2006
Ya Manyak. Let me educate you :D :b81:

Tbh, some of the Arabic commentators are annoying AF (especially the Gulf ones). I guess it depends on which area they're from. The Egytpian ones are hilarious because they always come up with random shit and mispronounce 80% of the names (Livarbool, Yoregen Klob, etc..).
Then you will love japanese commentators. They pull names out of their asses all time.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
@Bianconero81
In the 1980's there was this Arab commentator who got confused in a game between Spurs and Nottingham Forest. Poor guy kept on saying Tottenham Forest and Nottingham Hotspurs.
Maybe the commentator is Ted Laso..

- - - Updated - - -

Can we please first replace fucking Allegri

Jesus Christ... Why are we cursed
Naah this would be the easy way out and you know we like to do it the hard way. Why change a coach that will make all players raise value when we can change all of our players instead..

On a serious note - No.. We are stuck with him for at least another year and financial wise I hate to say it but it can be the right move to save money as we arent getting anything but top 4.
The question is what happens after this season - Are we going to replace him or are we just waiting for his whole contract to expire.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
With this team now I think we're on a good track to secure that 7th place next season.

Juve needs to play in European competition every year. That's how we rolled for decades.

Juve without European competition is like fish out of the sea, like a beaver without a dam, like a bird that lost it's nest. Do you get my point?

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Can we please first replace fucking Allegri

Jesus Christ... Why are we cursed
The way you do it is to write posts here on Tuz listing semi-realistic managers you'd like to replace him with.

Then the 'journalists' reading Tuz for ideas will write articles naming these managers, which eventually creates pressure to replace Allegri with them in the real world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)