Summer Mercato season 2023-24 (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
Frattesi is who I wanted for the midfield, but in hindsight that was just wishful thinking considering the finances.
Eh, I'm not super sold on Frattesi but he could be good. I'm not the biggest fan and I think even with better finances why would we grab more midfielders? We have young midfielders here. We have experienced midfielders already. Much better places to spend any transfer/wage money imo.

Buy on AliExpress.com

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Eh, I'm not super sold on Frattesi but he could be good. I'm not the biggest fan and I think even with better finances why would we grab more midfielders? We have young midfielders here. We have experienced midfielders already. Much better places to spend any transfer/wage money imo.
this was before Rabiot extended, I thought he wouldve been a good replacement. We dont really have any b2b profiles like Frattesi where its a non stop engine

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
this was before Rabiot extended, I thought he wouldve been a good replacement. We dont really have any b2b profiles like Frattesi where its a non stop engine
To a degree, I agree but I think there are just some things you need to find internal sources.

We have youth players who can fit the mold and are overflowing with midfielders. The option of spending a transfer fee and wages on Frattesi or using what we have when there are bigger fish to fry I'd stick with the internal options. Even if they aren't a like-for-like match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)