Summer Mercato season 2023-24 (61 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
And you know cambiaso is not guaranteed to stay on the 11th July and we still have the same problems as we did 5 years ago
I know nobody is guaranteed to stay and every bit of news nowadays is just a rumour. So yeah, chances are we have 2 new fullbacks already on July 11th in Weah and Cambiaso.

Let's see how they fare, would be the normal reaction.

electricRoo

Feb 27, 2011
For one, I understand Arabic, so it sounds more natural to me and less like someone is operating a meat grinder.

Also, when spoken by Lebanese women, Arabic is so mellifluous. German, even if spoken by the most dainty and mesmerizing Helga, is still menacing.

- - - Updated - - -
Well yeah, duh. The language's default sound is like hearing someone having a dick down their throats 100% of the time: "HRG! HRGGLA HRG LA HRGGGGLAHHAGHH!", so of course it will sound nice for you.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Well yeah, duh. The language's default sound is like hearing someone having a dick down their throats 100% of the time: "HRG! HRGGLA HRG LA HRGGGGLAHHAGHH!", so of course it will sound nice for you.
What an ignorant little shitcunt you are. You sound familiar with having dicks shoved down your throat, and probably in other cavities and orifices, so I will take your word for it champ :baus: :tup:

electricRoo

Feb 27, 2011
What an ignorant little shitcunt you are. You sound familiar with having dicks shoved down your throat, and probably in other cavities and orifices, so I will take your word for it champ :baus: :tup:
I'm sorry, this is all I heard: "HGRA HGLA HHHHHRRLA GLA HRGLA HRRGALAH GLRHAHAALAHRG!!". Might want to remove the blockage in your throat first. :p

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Cmon German guys, theres a reason jokes like this exist :D

Not that Arabic much better, Id definitely prefer the German streams if given choice :p
I'm yet to speak to a german that sounds like that. Da fuck is the constant screaming?

Most germans sound rather calm and bored even. This is just nonsense.

Then again, I'm bavarian and what I speak can hardly be considered german lol.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
No Weah said he prefers wing back
Cuadrado was playing WB or as a winger.
Weah did say it is the most suiting to his style BUT its also up to the coach to decide which means he`ll play a RWB and sometimes he will play as a winger.
In terms of positions he can fill the same spots BUT as we know he is very unproven and our team need reinforcement in almost every position.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Cuadrado was playing WB or as a winger.
Weah did say it is the most suiting to his style BUT its also up to the coach to decide which means he`ll play a RWB and sometimes he will play as a winger.
In terms of positions he can fill the same spots BUT as we know he is very unproven and our team need reinforcement in almost every position.
So basically in another words we replaced Cuadrado but not addressed our style or system that we want to implement. It's not Cuadrado that needed replacing, it's our non existent RB position and same at LB which is why I was somewhat irritated at the idea we lost out on parisi because of sandro when he is not even a valid LB candidate anymore.

Cambiaso is still unproven, lets not forget we lost out on Grimaldo for free to freaking Leverkusen. If our idea is to buy some shit player from salernitana and buying like for like positional replacements to solve our problems then this sporting management is no better than the last.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
So basically in another words we replaced Cuadrado but not addressed our style or system that we want to implement. It's not Cuadrado that needed replacing, it's our non existent RB position and same at LB which is why I was somewhat irritated at the idea we lost out on parisi because of sandro when he is not even a valid LB candidate anymore.

Cambiaso is still unproven, lets not forget we lost out on Grimaldo for free to freaking Leverkusen. If our idea is to buy some shit player from salernitana and buying like for like positional replacements to solve our problems then this sporting management is no better than the last.
I dont know if Allegri even knows these terms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 50)