Summer Mercato season 2023-24 (41 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I'll always remember this particular goal Weah scored in the mid 90s vs verona, picks the ball up in his own box from a poor verona corner, takes the ball by himself the whole way riding a number of challenges along the way to score. Unreal....

Well yeah easily top 3 best Serie A goals ever, and prolly the most memorable moment in his career. Thats litterally the nr one highlight that comes up if you search his name.

Weah and Ronaldo most eye popping marauders in mid to late 90s.

Jul 13, 2010
What are the opinions about Otávio?

Personally I would think, without ever seeing him play, that no matter how good of a season you had in Portugal, if you are there at 28 years of age, you are not good enough for top football

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Hopefully, Allegri doesn’t think that we have signed his dad who was a forward.
Weah snr under Allegri would have been a nobody, a mere footnote.

- - - Updated - - -

What are the opinions about Otávio?

Personally I would think, without ever seeing him play, that no matter how good of a season you had in Portugal, if you are there at 28 years of age, you are not good enough for top football
40 mill??? Fuck no

Jul 13, 2010
By this metric, Renato Sanches and Joao Felix would be 10 times better than they are.
no, you may be good enough if show talent early in the career, and you are definitely not good enough if still in Liga Sagres by 28

- - - Updated - - -

Also, Ricardo Carvalho was 26/27 when he moved to Chelsea.
yes, but you will agree that defenders typically have their best years later in the career

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)