Summer mercato 2021-22 (50 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
We’re certainly in for a season now. Zero midfield creativity. Dybala tactical issues playing deep. What a headache. The balance is all wrong. Makes you feel what we’ve been doing all summer.
Yes we are banking on a allegri-miracle. Hoping he is able to invent another 4231 with mandzukic.

- - - Updated - - -

If the midfield is shit then play with 2 in midfield and stack the attacking mids
What attacking mids though?

Buy on AliExpress.com

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Considering the situation it was decent.

Players that came are good and young, players that left wanted to leave and we did not fuck up the finances even more with bad or overpriced players. There is no money or space in the squad for more. You better make your peace with a couple signings only for the foreseeable future.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Time will tell but Locatelli and Kean are decent transfers. Everything else is just awful.

- - - Updated - - -

He’s going to eat us for lunch despite losing his 2 best players.
well Allegri pretty much got the transfer moves he wanted prob with the exception of pjanic but frankly I dont see how he really adds anything more than locatelli so no real loss not bringing him imo, no good blaming previous management(s) now, Allegri has no excuses to bring results now.

I feel we've taken steps back this summer and im not just talking about losing ronaldo but having idiots like Rugani and de sciglio over Demiral really concern me

loaning out Fagioli whilst preferring bernadeschi over him in midfield too.

I seriously hope Allegri knows what he's doing here, first 2 results don't exactly fill me with much confidence right now.

Last edited:

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
Y'all seem to forgot some praised the fuck out of last/two mercatos ago just to be disappointed at the end of the season.

Yeah we kept most of our shit midfield intact but not gonna judge til later in the season.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
well Allegri pretty much got the transfer moves he wanted prob with the exception of pjanic but frankly I dont see how he really adds anything more than locatelli so no real loss not bringing him imo, no good blaming previous management(s) now, Allegri has no excuses to bring results now.

I feel we've taken steps back this summer and im not just talking about losing ronaldo but having idiots like Rugani and de sciglio over Demiral really concern me

loaning out Fagioli too whilst preferring bernadeschi over him in midfield too.

I seriously hope Allegri knows what he's doing here, first 2 results don't exactly fill me with much confidence right now.
:rofl: oh really?

Xorim

Aug 31, 2015
Ramsey
De Sciglio
Rugani
Bernardeschi
Rabiot
Benta

These should all be off our wage bill, we managed to get rid of none of them.

We lost CR7, which seemed inevitable.
We lost Buffon, kept a worse and more expensive Woj.

We added Locatelli (great) and Kean (fine). Kaio is yet to be seen.

2/10 mercato, not because of CR7, but because we didn't get any of our deadwood out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)