Summer mercato 2021-22 (133 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Now that I see you, I have an important question to ask. Do bald people wash their heads with hair shampoo, and if not, what else do they use?
Depending. If it’s bald bald then I use just normal body wash. Or antibacterial face wash. Cos let’s face it. It’s one big face. If I go full lazy for a few days and the follicle fuckers decide to make an appearance then I use shampoo to make them feel that they’re still important.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
We’re certainly in for a season now. Zero midfield creativity. Dybala tactical issues playing deep. What a headache. The balance is all wrong. Makes you feel what we’ve been doing all summer.

Xorim

Aug 31, 2015
We played with 3 in midfield with McKennie as trequartista against Empoli. Danilo was in front of the defense with Rabiot and Bentancur on either side.
Yes, but we subbed Mckennie, Rabiot and Benta and had Locatelli as our only real midfielder after an hour. Dybala, Morata, Berna (lul) and Kulu upfront. It was terrible.
Who should progress the ball forward? De Sciglio?

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Yes, but we subbed Mckennie, Rabiot and Benta and had Locatelli as our only real midfielder after an hour. Dybala, Morata, Berna (lul) and Kulu upfront. It was terrible.
Who should progress the ball forward? De Sciglio?
Berna is seen as a mid. We still have Danilo, Loca and Berna there. And that was after 65th minute when we also pulled out our best player.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
I think old school 442 with Dybala and Morata up front (can also be interpreted as 4231) Chiesa and Cuads as wingers. Locatelli in the middle. Who partners him is the key question. But that way the team has enough quality.

If you play 433, then you are playing more mediocre players to for a system that doesn't suit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 108)