Summer mercato 2021-22 (136 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
nothing to do with dick sizing, its a simple fact which you conveniently missed off
I didn’t. Marotta made mistakes too. Last Khedira contract extension was probably one. Dumping 90m on Higuain was another.
But pretty much every decision Paratici made was wrong. Hard to find a correct one except perhaps Chiesa.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
I didn’t. Marotta made mistakes too. Last Khedira contract extension was probably one. Dumping 90m on Higuain was another.
But pretty much every decision Paratici made was wrong. Hard to find a correct one except perhaps Chiesa.
Whose decision was it to sign Ronaldo for which we are in such financial position

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
If only your sissy boy Dybala would rise up to the occasion.
Bro. If Alpha Diva Ronaldo couldn't do it on his own, what hope do we have?

My inconsistent pansy ass boy Dybs will try his best, and I hope, for all our sakes, he succeeds. It's going to be a long and arduous season with that pathetic midfield. We will need De Ligt, Dybala, Chiesa, Locatelli and Cuads to have amazing seasons.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Did Paratici not bring the average age down of the team last summer? I don't see how that is the wrong decision especially when the squad is in dire need of rejuvenation, with all things considered replacing the likes of costa and khedira with kulusevski and mckennie doesn't sound like a wrong decision to me looking forward, neither was signing De Ligt.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Did Paratici not bring the average age down of the team last summer? I don't see how that is the wrong decision especially when the squad is in dire need of rejuvenation, with all things considered replacing the likes of costa and khedira with kulusevski and mckennie doesn't sound like a wrong decision to me looking forward, neither was signing De Ligt.
Please stop. You know our U23 side has a very low average age. Why don’t we go with them?
Parasite filled the team with garbage and give contract extensions to more garbage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 115)