Summer mercato 2021-22 (44 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Didn’t know about his injury, but I don’t mind the age for a short term solution.
Uno di noi :heart:
We have been burned in the past because we tend to give 32 years olds 3-4 year contracts. If it's a 2 year contract on low wages, he's a decent option.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
From Pjanic to witsel to sissoko watch out europe

- - - Updated - - -

Witsel has been proposed by some intermediaries and Juventus would be thinking seriously about it also because there are the conditions to buy him since his contract expires in 2022. All this should McKennie leave as there are some disciplinary issues with him.(Di Marzio)
Lmao, wondered how long before his seasonal link.

Apr 29, 2006
Man, I am reading the official reactions of Mbappe's transfer to Real and I am thinking of the old days of the Moggi master. He would have probably never paid Ronaldo money, now would be on top of this, shaking hands with Qatari royals, while pretending to give Mbappe plan B. Since he has burnt all bridges with PSG hierarchy and fans, he can come here, play a few years with similar or higher salary(no smallthanks to Italy's tax laws) and then have the option of going to Madrid with a reasonable plus to his valuation. Meanwhile he can settle, things can change, or Madrid may get Barcelonad.

Hell, he could have done it with CR7 transfer, saving faces for the Qatari faithful.

I know many would say - why go the whole 9 yards, when he could just sit there for an year and receive a huge boost to fees of any kind and salary?
First one year later he could have a broken foot and Vinicius Jr is growing in leaps and bounds...Then he has to play for France at least and we have Deschamps there with his impeccable morals.:scarf2:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
So basically reporters are suggesting players Allegri wanted in the past.. Icardi Pjanic Witsel.. I wouldnt be surprised to see us get linked with Isco after Ronaldo leaves

Jun 16, 2020
Pretty much every window since Marotta left. Its obvious who his source was. Seriously, it wasn’t that long ago he was connecting Juve to Tolisso. Now Witsel? Please.
I’d be surprised if we sign someone in these few days, but after all we signed Chiesa on the last day last year and I thought that Morata came pretty late too. Somehow the mercato turns into madness in the last days.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I’d be surprised if we sign someone in these few days, but after all we signed Chiesa on the last day last year and I thought that Morata came pretty late too. Somehow the mercato turns into madness in the last days.
I’m not doubting that there will be movement, but Witsel would go against what this club has focused on the past couple of windows: youth.

If theyre gonna sell McKennie, I’d hope they’d target someone like Tchouameni or Camavinga.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)