Summer mercato 2021-22 (45 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
IMO Ronaldo's value is low. His wages are insane but I'd rather have him stay for one season than sell him for peantus. I think we'd lose more than gain if we sell him. Wages are no joke but it's "just" one season.

If Allegri doesn't want him then swap deal would be the best thing we can get.
Nope, you better get something (25m) and free that 57m wages that is 82m FFS
Watching a club pay 82m for someone to sit on the bench because he is unmotivated is just :clap:

So afterall, if he go or not go, it is looks like this transfer is a big failure. The only parties that get the profit is Real Madrid, CR7 and his agent
Pep actually want Messi more at City than CR7 LOL

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Nope, you better get something (25m) and free that 57m wages that is 82m FFS
Watching a club pay 82m for someone to sit on the bench because he is unmotivated is just :clap:

So afterall, if he go or not go, it is looks like this transfer is a big failure. The only parties that get the profit is Real Madrid, CR7 and his agent
Pep actually want Messi more at City than CR7 LOL
I think it's BS that he's unmotivated. I don't believe in that stuff. If he does move somewhere then that bench sitting had more obvious reasons.

One might say a lot of stuff about Ronaldo, but not that he's not giving his best every single time. Unlike majority of our players he's got balls and he always fights. One might say it's a huge ego but I think it's a huge will to win which this club lacks in all areas.

But you're right. I was thinking about 30mln for wages, not 60.

Anyway, I'll end this with last sentence. IF he stays then I'm sure we'll have a great striker this season as he'll rape opponents once again and provide 25+ goals. He's simply a safe bet upfront.

ilmetronome

Sep 16, 2020
think about it more, if we end up selling mckennie and Ronaldo, maybe we will only get a replacement striker
too many midfielder and almost impossible to offload now to make room for new one :sergio::sergio::sergio:
maybe we will wait until at least winter transfer to consider new mid signing

its more possible to get gosens or other LB because loaning Pellegrini makes more sense than offload one of our mid. But even there is no single rumour abaout him to juve

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Selling McKennie and Ronaldo means we end up having a team full of players nobody wants plus De Ligt and Chiesa. How are we going to buy players next year if we have nobody else left to sell??!??

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Selling McKennie and Ronaldo means we end up having a team full of players nobody wants plus De Ligt and Chiesa. How are we going to buy players next year if we have nobody else left to sell??!??
Ronaldo would leave/stop playing for us anyway, possibly next season. It doesn't change much.

I think we can pull a good season with Allegri. I expect plenty of our players to play a lot better this year, including Bernardeschi and Bentancur, so it will also be easier to sell some of our players next summer.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
This meltdown over a bench warmer is amazing. Also the “we have to improve midfield” brigade should explain why they oppose replacing Weston with Witsel for short term.
we don’t really believe those Vidal 2.0 story do we?

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
This meltdown over a bench warmer is amazing. Also the “we have to improve midfield” brigade should explain why they oppose replacing Weston with Witsel for short term.
we don’t really believe those Vidal 2.0 story do we?
He's 32 years old and coming off an achilles tendon rupture.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Didn’t know about his injury, but I don’t mind the age for a short term solution.
Uno di noi :heart:
If it's short term anyway, why not just keep McKennie? His value will probably only go up from here, his wages are low, and he's generally healthy.

Also, I at least think he's a decent player to have that offers something different from the rest of our midfielders. I'm just not getting this urgent rush to offload him, personal opinions aside.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
If it's short term anyway, why not just keep McKennie? His value will probably only go up from here, his wages are low, and he's generally healthy.

Also, I at least think he's a decent player to have that offers something different from the rest of our midfielders. I'm just not getting this urgent rush to offload him, personal opinions aside.
I think he’s being sacrificed because of being non-EU. Getting rid of, and replacing, Ronaldo is a priority for the club and it’s understandable. Unfortunately Weston is not an important enough player to stand in the way.
And I’m all for better planning and shit, but Ronaldo is not easy to move and we have to change plans as things become clearer.

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
Pineapple on pizza is sinful - people who do that shit with that disgusting cocktail sauce mix deserve a good and clean beheading.

Pineapple on pizza is just as revolting as ketchup on your pasta.
Pineapple on pizza is big in Canada, la jamaïcaine, it’s like maple syrup at the sugar shack, everything is made with it lol

I did the ketchup pasta in my first Uni year, I don’t recommend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
From Pjanic to witsel to sissoko watch out europe

- - - Updated - - -

Witsel has been proposed by some intermediaries and Juventus would be thinking seriously about it also because there are the conditions to buy him since his contract expires in 2022. All this should McKennie leave as there are some disciplinary issues with him.(Di Marzio)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)