Summer mercato 2021-22 (43 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
First one I read here was Ronaldo exchange with Bernardo Silva and Gabriel Jesus. Now you say Pogba and Martial. These players alone are worth 50 million euro+ alone. Nobody want to pay even 25 million euros for Ronaldo, so how would they give us players for over 100 million euros in worth for a guy worth less then 15 million euros?

We should be happy if we could buy a promosing youth player for Man Utd or City for an expensive price in return they pay the 25 million euros we need for Ronaldo.

This forum is funny sometimes.
I did say it isn't happening, but one can only dream. Pogba's contract is expiring, and United want to get rid of Martial. I know some money will have to go in their direction, but it's a highly complex deal and increasingly unlikely anyway.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Well players and agents have been controlling the market for the past 15 years. Clubs are adapting to this and act like pussies. At least that's what our club is doing.

It was the other way around when we had Moggi.

So Ronaldo leaving on the last day of Mercato wouldn't surprise me at all. Also it wouldn't surprise me if we let him for free.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
And some people here pretend Bayern doesn’t have a massive built in advantage in how Bundesfodda opponents sell them top players for pennies on the dollar, and think we should operate in the same way lol. I’m sure ADL and Lotito gonna sell us their best players for a few mil lol
Lol, for that money we couldn't buy freakin' Rovella

Jun 16, 2020
And some people here pretend Bayern doesn’t have a massive built in advantage in how Bundesfodda opponents sell them top players for pennies on the dollar, and think we should operate in the same way lol. I’m sure ADL and Lotito gonna sell us their best players for a few mil lol
If anything, we should take Bayern as an example. Personally I expect Haaland to go to them aswel. I think it comes down to their strategy domestically, most players seem eager to wait for them and let their contract run out, I think it doesn’t really comes down to clubs bending over. While we ignored interesting prospects like Lorenzo Pellegrini, Zaniolo, etc and focused on Ramsey, Rabiot etc they signed someone like Goretzka for example.

We made a great deal with Locatelli and it shows how clubs are with their back against the wall of a player only wants one club. We instead were so fed up with plusvalenza that we failed to sign Rovella for free with a expiring contract ffs. Sending Petrelli and Portanova to Genoa was just another example of cooking the books. Around 2017 we had a great position to continue as a powerhouse instead of that we did the exact opposite.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
The meeting scheduled for the contract extension of Dybala could be postponed to the next week after the transfer market closes.As Cherubini has meeting with other teams for sale/loan deals of players (Tuttosport)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
If anything, we should take Bayern as an example. Personally I expect Haaland to go to them aswel. I think it comes down to their strategy domestically, most players seem eager to wait for them and let their contract run out, I think it doesn’t really comes down to clubs bending over. While we ignored interesting prospects like Lorenzo Pellegrini, Zaniolo, etc and focused on Ramsey, Rabiot etc they signed someone like Goretzka for example.

We made a great deal with Locatelli and it shows how clubs are with their back against the wall of a player only wants one club. We instead were so fed up with plusvalenza that we failed to sign Rovella for free with a expiring contract ffs. Sending Petrelli and Portanova to Genoa was just another example of cooking the books. Around 2017 we had a great position to continue as a powerhouse instead of that we did the exact opposite.
We don’t go for a lot of Italian players because most Italian clubs would rather sell to anyone than us. We’re hated by most of Italy. It’s not even comparable to Bayern and probably never will be. As well as the fact there are far more historical big clubs in Serie A and the rivalries and animosity that comes with that. Who was going to sell us Zaniolo? Inter? Then Roma? Lol Both of those clubs would charge us an arm and a leg to buy anyone decent. If they’d even sell at all. Zaniolo was at Inter and then went and exploded at Roma. We were never getting him for pennies.

Bayern gets players from their direct bundesliga rivals for pennies on the dollar because they don’t really have rivals there. Not at all like us in Serie A. And while I agree we should be smarter in our market strategy we will never have that baked in home league advantage in a league that mostly hates us.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
We don’t go for a lot of Italian players because most Italian clubs would rather sell to anyone than us. We’re hated by most of Italy. It’s not even comparable to Bayern and probably never will be. As well as the fact there are far more historical big clubs in Serie A and the rivalries and animosity that comes with that. Who was going to sell us Zaniolo? Inter? Then Roma? Lol Both of those clubs would charge us an arm and a leg to buy anyone decent. If they’d even sell at all. Zaniolo was at Inter and then went and exploded at Roma. We were never getting him for pennies.

Bayern gets players from their direct bundesliga rivals for pennies on the dollar because they don’t really have rivals there. Not at all like us in Serie A. And while I agree we should be smarter in our market strategy we will never have that baked in home league advantage in a league that mostly hates us.
It's because in Germany there is Bayern and the other teams are like two levels below financially. In Italy u have bigger clubs like Milan, Inter, Roma, even Napoli and the difference in finances is not big enough for Juve to just go to those teams and buy any player we want.
The second point is history of the whole league, where we were direct competitors with those clubs for years, and it's a shame for them to sell to Juve.? While in Germany Bayern was always the best club and for the clubs there it's not a shame to bend over for mighty Bayern. Do u remember what happened when Juve wanted to make a deal with Inter once? Think this was Vucinic/Guarin saga, the fans of Inter went crazy on their mgmt and they backed up. Even fucking Viola thinks we are their competitors and the fans are grilling a player who joined us from them.
The difference can be seen when dealing with the clubs like Atalanta and Sass, who didn't have such a big history but are currently better teams than Viola - this teams have no probs at all to do a deal with Juve - and Atalanta could say they are our direct competition. The problem is with the "has been" Clubs who refuse to accept their current position.

Jun 16, 2020

No I disagree. You almost make it sounds as if we are the victims here by being a successful club domestically. On a business level, we actually maintain a great relationship with most Serie A clubs. I think that there are 2 clubs particularly difficult to do business with; Fiorentina and Lazio. And even Commisso kept his promise, he didn’t wanted to sell Chiesa when he just arrived, even though we had a agreement. Year later he sold him to us and as things stand today; he only collected 10m in those 2 years. Wasn’t a unfair deal at all, even tho he cries to much in the media. Sassuolo wasnt easy but they weren’t greedy aswel to basically postpone payments for 2 years.

The difference between Bayern and us is really that they have their priorities straight.

To get back to Zaniolo (it’s really easy to just pick a cool player and blame our board, but we missed plenty of opportunities), yeah I do believe that we had a chance to sign a youth player they weren’t planning to use at all, they are rivals but back then also a club in need of money. He wasn’t their capitano or something.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
No I disagree. You almost make it sounds as if we are the victims here by being a successful club domestically. On a business level, we actually maintain a great relationship with most Serie A clubs. I think that there are 2 clubs particularly difficult to do business with; Fiorentina and Lazio. And even Commisso kept his promise, he didn’t wanted to sell Chiesa when he just arrived, even though we had a agreement. Year later he sold him to us and as things stand today; he only collected 10m in those 2 years. Wasn’t a unfair deal at all, even tho he cries to much in the media. Sassuolo wasnt easy but they weren’t greedy aswel to basically postpone payments for 2 years.

The difference between Bayern and us is really that they have their priorities straight.

To get back to Zaniolo (it’s really easy to just pick a cool player and blame our board, but we missed plenty of opportunities), yeah I do believe that we had a chance to sign a youth player they weren’t planning to use at all, they are rivals but back then also a club in need of money. He wasn’t their capitano or something.
Lol. Whatever floats your boat, dude. We have like zero ability to negotiate with Inter, Napoli, Lazio, Viola and Roma most of the time. And if we do, they want to bleed us dry. Their fans literally stage protests any time they think of selling a half-decent player to us. Those are 5 of the biggest clubs in the league. Whereas in Bundesfodda, Bayern gets cheap deals on players from rivals like Dortmund, Schalke, Gladbach, Leverkusen, and now RB Leipzig all the time.

If you think paying out our nose for most Serie a deals vs them paying pennies on the dollar for top Bundesliga talent from so-called rival clubs is a matter of priorities, I don’t know what to tell you. You don’t get Serie A, or Bundesliga apparently.

I already conceded we haven’t been smart the past few years under Tici, but that doesn’t change the very different and much more hostile league environment for us compared to Bayern.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Why would he come here? One look at our midfield and he'd be, "Fuck this. What other options you got for me Mr. Fat Man?"

Also, the Ronaldo factor won't be a thing anymore, and other clubs can offer him better wages and opportunities to win trophies.

The only way I see Haaland coming here is if he wants to leave Germany, ruling out Bayern, and he's not interested in playing for Man U. Chelsea have Lukaku and City will eventually get Kane. Liverpool would definitely be a threat, especially if they sell Mane, Salah or both.

Barca can't afford him, and I hope Madrid won't be able to after spending all their money on Mbappe. Mabppe and Haaland as the front pairing would mean good night for the rest of Europe for at least another decade.

- - - Updated - - -

Awesome deal for Bayern.
As Ronaldo replacement to show the whole world that he can fulfill what CR7 can't ?
If he really love challenge this will be the ultimate challenge for him to put his name on the top

- - - Updated - - -

Well players and agents have been controlling the market for the past 15 years. Clubs are adapting to this and act like pussies. At least that's what our club is doing.

It was the other way around when we had Moggi.

So Ronaldo leaving on the last day of Mercato wouldn't surprise me at all. Also it wouldn't surprise me if we let him for free.
We will loan him out, the loan club pay his salary. once his contract off he join that club
And we get another players on loan from that club, we pay his salary. once the loan is over we will face high value option or he come back to his club

this what will be happen

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Juve are not happy with McKennie’s behaviour. Juve feel he isn’t following the standards set by the club. His diet is also an issue for the Juventus management, allowing himself too many 'snacks’, hence the clubs decision to listen to offers of over €30M.(Gazzetta)

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
I think Allegri wouldn't want both Dybala and Ronaldo in the team. If Ronaldo leaves I think it's mostly due to coach decision.
Perhaps those rumors with Allegri wanting to get rid of Ronaldo were true after all?

It doesn't even have to be a technical decision, CR7 is still a top class forward. The issue is on the financial level IMO - Allegri for sure has asked for midfielders and we can't buy any because of the huge costs. I'm sure Max would be fine with a lesser attack but with significantly improved midfield. It's common sense.

On the other hand I totally expected CR7 to be unwilling to stay once we announced Allegri's comeback. People say he's a top coach so he should be happy but for CR7 it's a heated soup. For him the time is running out, he needs to win more shit here and now. He can't wait for our kids to grow up, that's for sure.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Juve are not happy with McKennie’s behaviour. Juve feel he isn’t following the standards set by the club. His diet is also an issue for the Juventus management, allowing himself too many 'snacks’, hence the clubs decision to listen to offers of over €30M.(Gazzetta)
Hope we sell him asap.

Is not of much use except for marketing reasons and even that is very debatable.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Perhaps those rumors with Allegri wanting to get rid of Ronaldo were true after all?

It doesn't even have to be a technical decision, CR7 is still a top class forward. The issue is on the financial level IMO - Allegri for sure has asked for midfielders and we can't buy any because of the huge costs. I'm sure Max would be fine with a lesser attack but with significantly improved midfield. It's common sense.

On the other hand I totally expected CR7 to be unwilling to stay once we announced Allegri's comeback. People say he's a top coach so he should be happy but for CR7 it's a heated soup. For him the time is running out, he needs to win more shit here and now. He can't wait for our kids to grow up, that's for sure.
IMO Ronaldo's value is low. His wages are insane but I'd rather have him stay for one season than sell him for peantus. I think we'd lose more than gain if we sell him. Wages are no joke but it's "just" one season.

If Allegri doesn't want him then swap deal would be the best thing we can get.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)