Summer mercato 2021-22 (29 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
He's going to develop into a beast CB there and then Atalanta will sell him to an EPL club for €80M within a couple of years.

Can totally picture this happening.
No doubt about that.

IMO we're making a mistake here. I wouldn't mind to see Milenkovic here, though, but imo he's just a good backup to have.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
He's going to develop into a beast CB there and then Atalanta will sell him to an EPL club for €80M within a couple of years.

Can totally picture this happening.
I can't :p

I can see how people will get fooled into believing he's a great defender because he makes a lot of reckless tackles, only necessary because he was sleeping and couldn't read the game prior to it. Also injuries.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
TV and sponsorship revenue are maybe our biggest incomes both of which are enhanced by Ronaldo. Where we screwed up was in the CL and had we not gone out to second tier teams we'd be better off in status and money.

After that, giving huge wages to mediocre players is why we can't sell and recover the money. We have a squad of Iaquintas now. We need a different wage structure heavily based on performance, it'd motivate the players too.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
TV and sponsorship revenue are maybe our biggest incomes both of which are enhanced by Ronaldo. Where we screwed up was in the CL and had we not gone out to second tier teams we'd be better off in status and money.

After that, giving huge wages to mediocre players is why we can't sell and recover the money. We have a squad of Iaquintas now. We need a different wage structure heavily based on performance, it'd motivate the players too.
Traditionally a Sports clubs biggest guaranteed revenue stream is ticketing. If they play in a progressive league then it should be media rights.

Juventus unfortunately has missed out on ticketing revenue (like all clubs during fun COVID), they have been poorly mismanaged fiscally from a footballing standpoint, and they play in a regressive league/country where media rights aren’t a competitive asset. Instead beauracracy and tribalism at every level impede the progress of club football in Italy. The result is a lot of $$$ being left on the table.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Yes and please get it done. Don't let Milan steal him.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm sure the impact of a season and a half with no fans and two consecutive early CL eliminations have absolutely nothing to do with it.
It could be worse. We could have played in Europa League. Thankfully, Napoli choked.

- - - Updated - - -

I can't :p

I can see how people will get fooled into believing he's a great defender because he makes a lot of reckless tackles, only necessary because he was sleeping and couldn't read the game prior to it. Also injuries.
Yeah. He's not exactly de Ligt.

Last edited:

noussa

Aug 29, 2008
My guts feeling we’re gonna sign Locatelli directly after Demiral loan to Atalanta. Those money upfront will be a booster..damn we’re so broke

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
My guts feeling we’re gonna sign Locatelli directly after Demiral loan to Atalanta. Those money upfront will be a booster..damn we’re so broke
For a club that injects 400m like it’s nothing liquidity shouldn’t be a problem. My feeling is Locatelli negotiations dragging has more to do with us milking the situation than anything else. Hope it doesn’t end badly.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
For a club that injects 400m like it’s nothing liquidity shouldn’t be a problem. My feeling is Locatelli negotiations dragging has more to do with us milking the situation than anything else. Hope it doesn’t end badly.
Yeah there shouldn't be a liquidity problem now but the business model and environment was wank which is why the injection was required. Imo this way of doing business is the way forward, and also the Locatelli trade is already favourable for Juve thanks to the player.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Injection was supposed to be done at the end of the year, no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)