Summer mercato 2021-22 (18 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Longo also saying that were after Milenkovic. Both Longo and Schira are quite reliable journalists.
Well if to believe reports - Romero is days away from going to Tottenham while Atalanta will get Demiral which means we will need a CB so Milenkovic makes sense in that regard.
Another option is that we use the money for Locatelli and trust Rugani...

Buy on AliExpress.com

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Scheduled in the next hours new talks between Juventus and Sassuolo for Locatelli who agreed personal terms until 2026 and pushing to join Juve. Sassuolo want €35M and obligation to buy on next year, while Juve want to add it in 2023 because there is Chiesa's payment in 2022
(Nico schira)

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Scheduled in the next hours new talks between Juventus and Sassuolo for Locatelli who agreed personal terms until 2026 and pushing to join Juve. Sassuolo want €35M and obligation to buy on next year, while Juve want to add it in 2023 because there is Chiesa's payment in 2022
(Nico schira)
I`ll take a wild prediction here and say it wont end well and there will be another meeting the day after..

michel

Mar 25, 2010
Is it just me, or are they actually meeting in the middle of the night? :D I find it ridiculous when journalists report at 11 pm that someone is meeting in the next few hours. What are they doing during the day? Jerking each other off or something? :D

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Chelsea are preparing a new bid to sign Romelu Lukaku. Proposal expected around €120/130m after opening bid turned down by Inter [€100m + Marcos Alonso involved in the deal]. Chelsea are also offering Lukaku a long term contract for €12m net per season as salary.(Romano)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)