Summer mercato 2021-22 (57 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Ronaldo probably makes a lot of his wages up in shirt sales and he always performs. It bothers me that we have Chiellini who cannot play all season backed up by Rugani who is straight trash. Even if Demiral plays all Coppa matches, that's a lot of games if you add substitute appearances. Rugani frightens me whenever he's on the pitch.
I keep wondering why this myth refuses to die.

And I also keep wondering why the usual suspects keep bitching about the ongoing mercato. Look at our bloated squad. Then look at our financial situation.
Is it really that hard to understand that we cannot continue to keep operating like we have the last 3 years? It's not rocket science, ffs.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
I keep wondering why this myth refuses to die.

And I also keep wondering why the usual suspects keep bitching about the ongoing mercato. Look at our bloated squad. Then look at our financial situation.
Is it really that hard to understand that we cannot continue to keep operating like we have the last 3 years? It's not rocket science, ffs.
It a myth but truth is he has raised our sponsor deals to the point where he probably pays for himself. We left all the other serie A clubs so much behind in this deals that i wont believe its only the matter of our sporting dominance. And here im only saying about Adidas and Jeep deal, but there are probably more small and bigger sponsors which were brought or raised their offer thanks to his popularity.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
It a myth but truth is he has raised our sponsor deals to the point where he probably pays for himself. We left all the other serie A clubs so much behind in this deals that i wont believe its only the matter of our sporting dominance. And here im only saying about Adidas and Jeep deal, but there are probably more small and bigger sponsors which were brought or raised their offer thanks to his popularity.
I don't think that is the case, he is just a catalyst
We actually really underpaid all of these years compare to big EPL and La Liga club
First of all because Jeep is our sister company. They can actually pay whatever amount they want

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Well said, my fuck buddy. :baggio:

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
:rofl:

Only people who don't look at our financial statements would make claims like that.

The one for the fiscal year ending June '20 was already a great read (mind you, that's with the biggest part of that year being COVID free).
The one for the fiscal year ending June '21 will be even more interesting (I don't think it's out yet).

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
If anyone hadn't realised how much Ronaldo crippled this club financially, just take a look at this mercato. This will be another painful season.
Think how things would be if he didnt sell all those shirts?! No brazilian supertalent, no pjanic back. When we sell the next batch of ronaldo shirts, locatelli will come too. Covid is breaking many football clubs, but we are fine bc our shirt sale is covering the salaries of the team.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
If anyone hadn't realised how much Ronaldo crippled this club financially, just take a look at this mercato. This will be another painful season.
At least we have a great home match kit. :baus:

- - - Updated - - -

brazilian supertalent
Where? :shifty:

- - - Updated - - -

Could be. There are a lot of players and coaches saying similar stuff,then again I haven't checked stats. Either way, that wasn't my main point.
It isn't exactly a rocket science, dude. Do the math. 38 matches in Serie A, 5 matches maximum in Coppa Italia, 1 match in Supercoppa and max. 13 matches in UCL.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)