Summer mercato 2021-22 (77 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
Ronaldo and Dybala.

2 striker formation with only 8 man defending coming in @MikeM

Can't wait.
Dybala hasn't done anything to have freedom from defensive duties. Should fucking run his lungs out every match and get the job done, get on the scoresheet on top of that and we might be talking about having little less defensive duties in 6-7 years.

He's just collecting his paycheck and having pizza for lunch.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Sorry but besides last season under pirlo where he had limited playing time in comparison other season, when didn't he run or track back to get the ball himself as the midfield was so shit and couldn't deliver him anything?

Understand some of the criticisms but seriously some comments here about dybala are just over the top. May have to go back when he won MVP and see whether these types of comments were made.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Seriously stop with all the troll rumors guys. So far, the below players have been mentioned to be on juve’s radar:
- RDP
- carmavinga
- son heung min
- Harry Kane
- mbappe
- sterling

The only reason the above players will come is because of CR7.
Other than that, I don’t think they will. Because they do not enjoy applauding opponents in finals after losing it.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Do we look on Camavinga?
His contract is expiring in a year and its good market opportunity for us
We got him in my current FM save

- - - Updated - - -

Remember when Sarri wanted to bring Jorginho and we acted as if he was shitty mediocre player? Could have been a Juve player now... ffs us fans are always so damn wrong :lol:
@Bianconero81

Imagine Fagjinho winning Ballon d'Or. What a slap in the face LOL

- - - Updated - - -

Signing Arthur keeps Mbappe happy?
Neymar will be happy, then it will be domino effect to Mbappe, then extension coming

- - - Updated - - -

Rumors say we really want Pogba so I guess its about roles.
RDP is a very good player and would make way more sense compared to Aouar as his role is different compared to Aouar.
While I do appreciate RDP, L.A and Pogba are way better.

- - - Updated - - -
I will take Locatelli and RDP , then sell McKennie to free up spot for RDP + help the money to pull RDP move

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 55)