Summer mercato 2021-22 (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ilmetronome

Sep 16, 2020
It seems that allegri isn't interested by the idea of signing creative mid or a treq.
De Paul and Calhanoglu were gone. No news about Aouar.
He prefer physical mid that can anchoring mid, hold and distribute the ball well. Locatelli tick all the boxes. So maybe no to the one with fancy dribling skill.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
It seems that allegri isn't interested by the idea of signing creative mid or a treq.
He prefer physical mid that can anchoring mid, hold and distribute the ball well. Locatelli tick all the boxes. So maybe no to the one with fancy dribling skill.
because he already has his Aouar and De Paul in Fagioli, he’s a smart man.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
So Maldini just renegotiated the deal with Brescia and secured Sandro Tonali for €17m +3m add ons. The initial agreement was €35m... Absolute steal. And to think we paid the same amount for.. Rovella..
Not only Milan paid a heavy fee for the initial loan, in the Rovella deal we sold Genoa Portanova and some other youngster for more than 10mln. Players with little experience in Serie C.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Rumors say we really want Pogba so I guess its about roles.

Allegri is right by wanting Locatelli - He can defend distribute and even help in attack.
Aouar has some nice technical skills but Allegri is right by preferring Locatelli over Aouar.

RDP is a very good player and would make way more sense compared to Aouar as his role is different compared to Aouar.
While I do appreciate RDP, L.A and Pogba are way better.

- - - Updated - - -

And Icardi - CR7 swap :snoop:

:fab3:
Only if Icardi accepts going to Fiorentina for Vlahovic...

- - - Updated - - -

man i wish we could get ramos. after ronaldo there is no one who is more clutch in big games than ramos
Why would you care... You`d miss our games anyway..

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
I don’t think we will get Pogba. His body language in the Barca final is not Juve style. He hugged Pirlo in sorrow and heartache for losing a final, like any egoistic champion will feel.

However, Juve is looking for graceful losers who applaud opponents for better quality and accept failures.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Would be funny if Arthur left for psg and pjanic ended back at juve for free.

Anyway...I see locatelli being the only midfielder joining. I think ramsey will leave one way or another but all others will probably stay.

ilmetronome

Sep 16, 2020
Rumors say we really want Pogba so I guess its about roles.

Allegri is right by wanting Locatelli - He can defend distribute and even help in attack.
Aouar has some nice technical skills but Allegri is right by preferring Locatelli over Aouar.

RDP is a very good player and would make way more sense compared to Aouar as his role is different compared to Aouar.
While I do appreciate RDP, L.A and Pogba are way better.
Yes he has to make choice regarding our financial. The only way we could get a creative mid IMO if we can get pjanic on loan with some part of his wage paid by barca. Or if CR decide to leave and we can get decent amount of money from selling others.
Lets hope arrivabene has some skill to negotiate as his background is marketing..

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
man i wish we could get ramos. after ronaldo there is no one who is more clutch in big games than ramos
Are you kidding? As much as I adore champions, Ramos is where I draw the line. That guy will sell his kids to win ECL.

Anyway him moving to PSG shows how much a pussy he actually is.
Going to a even weaker farmers league, simply because he knows he will be adored by the people there. Hopes his wife falls in love with Paris and marry some french dude, taking the kids along.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)