Summer mercato 2021-22 (31 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Once again, what do you mean now? He’s always been better than those bums.

but nah, he’s better than that hyped up Aouar. Allegri will free him and this won’t sound as crazy.
I guess you are using a bit of sarcasm but you are definitely right about Aouar - He is super hyped and isnt as great as being made here (he is a good player though)

- - - Updated - - -

UEFA FFP [/end sarcasm]
Good one

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007

but nah, he’s better than that hyped up Aouar. Allegri will free him and this won’t sound as crazy.
Oh please.

The only thing that Fag has is talent. So far he played like 0 minutes while those two were important/vital players for their squad.

He has everything to prove. I don't mind him staying but if we can't provide him at least 1500 minutes next season he should leave imo. He's still young and most important thing for him is to play at this point. Sitting on bench here won't bring anything to his development. And do I see him play that often? I don't and I don't think he'd get those minutes unless somebody picks up some serious injury.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

You do realize Fagioli is so far a 20 year old who has more minutes in Serie C then Serie A right?

You really need a reality check and calm down before your tear hair out if this kid doesn't work out at top level.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
It's quite depressing we haven't signed any new players so far.

- - - Updated - - -

Not nearly enough for attack on UCL trophy.
Actually it was to be expected as the Euro is still on.
I think we will sign 2 players before July ends but dont expect it to be announced on Monday or something

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
As much as we'd all like to see several ins and out it just won't happen. I really think Allegri has been brought in to get more out of this group. Of course some will leave more than some will join.

I look at that squad and if we have a fully fit and healthy squad to choose from under Allegris guidance then I rally do us being at the top of serie A again and making it further in the CL than we did last season.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Still confused about why we're not being linked to any wingers since Allegri likes to use 4-3-3/4-2-3-1. Today we only have Chiesa and Kulusevski if Cuadrado is a full time RB.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Actually it was to be expected as the Euro is still on.
I think we will sign 2 players before July ends but dont expect it to be announced on Monday or something
Gimme Locatelli + one more good CM, a good striker and injury free Douglas Costa and it's a start.

- - - Updated - - -

It's more depressing for me we haven't gotten rid of any. Ramsey is done playing Euro and nothing? Oh, he wants to stay in Turin. He needs to go and if he scores 10 +10A in EPL, I won't have any second thoughts.
Ramsey is on a high salary here: :fab:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)