Summer mercato 2021-22 (19 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
We missed out on Donnaruma
haha still can't belive , some users didn't want him here haha .

he is generational talent like Mbappe , but some guys here have absolutely no problem paying De Ligt 8mln , but they think Donna doesn't deserve 10m .

- - - Updated - - -

If Zaniolo can overcome that injury he'll be w.class for sure .

- - - Updated - - -

Jorginho would be dope , i was against him lol , but he has impressed me , maybe he would like new adventure ?

Last edited:

Xorim

Aug 31, 2015
Is it still too late to get donnarumma? I sure hope we pull some sort of Hijack for him.

I don't care about Raiola or any high salary. He does so well organizing the defense, he has chemistry with Chiello and Bonbon.
Woj is a good keeper, but he is missing that charisma which Gigi had, and Donnarumma seems to have that too.

Get him and we're good for the next 15 years godfuckingdammnit

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
If Chiesa is staying and we bring in Locatelli on top of Euro MaXX's return I think I'll put in the effort to follow Juve properly again this year.

Btw the knowledge that we missed out on Verratti back in 2012 has never hurt so bad as after he plays like that in a EURO final. 12m Euros PSG bought him for. We might have had another chance when we had Pogba, could have done a straight swap then but hey, Paul went with his hairdresser's advice and went back to Manchester.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)