Summer mercato 2021-22 (27 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Kinda annoying to see clueless journalist saying that Allegri wouldn’t mind keeping Rugani, De Sciglio, etc in the squad.

So he asked for a revolution 2 years ago and now he’s suddenly content to keep all the trash. I don’t believe it.
Generally speaking it’s pretty obvious media has just been throwing shit at a wall, none of them know what Juves plans are. Every day they come up with some different name/profile. The only transfer I’m confident about is Locatelli. I‘m not even sure Juve knows what theyre gonna do yet, and won’t until Ronaldo communicates his intentions.

Buy on AliExpress.com

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
Torino have told goalkeeper Salvatore Sirigu to find himself a new club, with Roma, Cagliari, Genoa and even Juventus interested. The 34-year-old has been with the club since 2017, but a series of clashes with the hierarchy made his position increasingly tense this season. He was dropped in favour of Vanja Milinkovic-Savic before returning to the gloves under coach Davide Nicola.

According to Tuttosport, Sirigu has been told to find himself another club and could be released from his contract a year early by mutual consent.

There are several sides interested in Sirigu, including a return home to Sardinia for Cagliari, while Roma are looking for goalkeepers, not just Wolves man Rui Patricio. Tuttomercatoweb even suggest that Juventus could welcome Sirigu across the city from their arch-rivals, while Genoa consider him a replacement for Juve-owned Mattia Perin.

Sirigu is currently with the Italy squad as their second choice goalkeeper at Euro 2020 and made a brief appearance against Wales.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Juventus are trying to include a player in the Locatelli deal because they need cash for Dusan Vlahovic. In case Ronaldo should communicate his will to leave Turin, Juventus will go all-in for Vlahovic. Not an easy deal to do but the club will try. @tuttosport

Juventus are aiming to raise 50mln euros from the sales of Demiral, De Sciglio, and Rugani. @tuttosport

Juve has also set their sights on Sergio Romero, who is a free agent. In addition to Juventus, Roma and Celta Vigo have also asked for information, but at the moment the club ahead seems to be Everton, who have already started negotiations. @TheAthleticUK

Arthur would like to stay and play his cards with Allegri, but Juve would have different ideas about his future. The club, in fact, would like to loan him out or include the player in a swap deal. @cmdotcom

The Brazilian press reports an interest of Juve for fullback Vanderson of Gremio. Sources close to the Brazilian club tell me that there has been no contact between the two clubs. @_Morik92_
We should contact Paratici and ask him what to do to make cash. He was pretty good at it.

- - - Updated - - -

Radioaportiva

PS since you've become a mod you're a bit.....
He was a mod before you joined.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I wish we would somehow go after Renato Sanches, he'd be a big upgrade to our midfield for a probably pretty good price.
At least from what I saw at these Euros, no idea about the performance this season at lille
Renato Sanchez and Pogba. This way someone will do the work that Pogba does not do so that Labile can overwhelm us with his skillz

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Yes because you all assume alot you think you know or understand someone with little information and alot of preconceived notions. You all act as though your smart learned intellectuals meanwhile your lost in a fake world on a forum all day talking nonsense through a screen
That's several thousands members while you stand out, free of prejudice, well informed and free mind. All other member but you, learned, intellect, not deceived by a fake world and only talking well sound information. Got it. It sounds about right and I am sorry I bothered you with my nonsense. I will no longer waste your precious intellectual time with my triviality.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
That's several thousands members while you stand out, free of prejudice, well informed and free mind. All other member but you, learned, intellect, not deceived by a fake world and only talking well sound information. Got it. It sounds about right and I am sorry I bothered you with my nonsense. I will no longer waste your precious intellectual time with my triviality.
You're all full of shit and virtue signalling with fake charector on a screen no one knows who you really are. The difference with me is I tell it like it is I don't feign virtue to make everyone accept me nor do I hide my real opinions a lot of you are just fake and full of shit

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
You're all full of shit and virtue signalling with fake charector on a screen no one knows who you really are. The difference with me is I tell it like it is I don't feign virtue to make everyone accept me nor do I hide my real opinions a lot of you are just fake and full of shit
Well at least that was clear enough not to be misunderstood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)