Summer mercato 2021-22 (50 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
One thing is for sure, we have to get our wages under control. Every summer it gets worse it seems. Soon every single player will be unmovable because of wages. Just an absolute snowball that we kept rolling downhill ever since we started pretending to be a rich club.

I seriously believe we'd be better off with revenues from 2015. At least you could fucking transfer players in and out.

AriG

Feb 17, 2019
this won't end well

for you.
Hey dude don't threat him just because he is a homosexual.

I don't know but I have the feeling that Gosens won't have this years form in the future so if we do a swap deal we better swap Demiral for Spinazzola and not for him.
SMS for Arthur would be great but is it probable? I think it could be, it seems Sarri wants to stay there long term.

Last edited:

OmriK

Jul 23, 2006
Gosens was the best FB in the league this season, why wouldn't we want him if we have a chance to get a boost on one of our most problematic positions?

Even with Danilo and Chiellini, with demiral gone, we practically have 2 CB. Chiellini would probably be fit for nor more than 30% of the season, and danilo is anyway only 30%, a worthy CB.

We have to much to fix over the summer.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Gosens was the best FB in the league this season, why wouldn't we want him if we have a chance to get a boost on one of our most problematic positions?

Even with Danilo and Chiellini, with demiral gone, we practically have 2 CB. Chiellini would probably be fit for nor more than 30% of the season, and danilo is anyway only 30%, a worthy CB.

We have to much to fix over the summer.
Most problematic?
First we need to sort out our midfield - 2 players needed
Second we need to sort out our attack - 1 player needed
Third we need to sign someone reliable to play alongside MDL

Only then we should talk about a LB and this is if we decide Woj is our GK for next year (which we apparently have)

OmriK

Jul 23, 2006
One of our most problematic positions, not The most problematic one.
  • Totally agree midfield is priority #1
  • Realistically - Attack mercato is pending on CR7.
  • Realistically #2 - Leo will stay our opening CB, nothing that happened in the club suggests otherwise.
  • GK issue is apparently solved as you mentioned.
Sandro was either injured or unreliable this term, Frabotta is definitely not good enough. Do you want to keep seeing Berna/Danilo/other improvisations or the ghost of Sandro as your left FB?

Regarding the attack issues - as it currently stands, cr7/morata/dybala/kulu/fede/(Berna/Sandro/Cuad) is enough for holding all positions in 4-3-3,4-3-1-2 and even Allegri's 4-2-3-1. I don't see us getting a new starter without CR7 leaving.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Meanwhile C.M demoted us from Arthur - L.A swap and Arthur - SMS swap to Arthur - Bakker swap (I think they mentioned a loan swap)

- - - Updated - - -

What pathetic rumours Lazio are not in a position to pay Arthur wages yesterday it was Luis Alberto and today it is SMS tomorrow it will be Immobile

Last edited:

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
One of our most problematic positions, not The most problematic one.
  • Totally agree midfield is priority #1
  • Realistically - Attack mercato is pending on CR7.
  • Realistically #2 - Leo will stay our opening CB, nothing that happened in the club suggests otherwise.
  • GK issue is apparently solved as you mentioned.
Sandro was either injured or unreliable this term, Frabotta is definitely not good enough. Do you want to keep seeing Berna/Danilo/other improvisations or the ghost of Sandro as your left FB?

Regarding the attack issues - as it currently stands, cr7/morata/dybala/kulu/fede/(Berna/Sandro/Cuad) is enough for holding all positions in 4-3-3,4-3-1-2 and even Allegri's 4-2-3-1. I don't see us getting a new starter without CR7 leaving.
Dude, Sandro has been asked to play a gazillion games every season. Just sign or bring back a decent backup, couple him with a midfielder who can actually launch him into space and then we'll be able to judge him.

Jun 16, 2020
Kinda annoying to see clueless journalist saying that Allegri wouldn’t mind keeping Rugani, De Sciglio, etc in the squad.

So he asked for a revolution 2 years ago and now he’s suddenly content to keep all the trash. I don’t believe it.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
This is how I'm going to picture Mark now on :lol:
Are you also gonna picture him hanging upside down? :shifty:

- - - Updated - - -

No bro he built alot of infrastructure and housing and created whole developmental areas that didn't exist to name a few.
Plus he did what he had to to protect italia from the Nazis
Stick to one delusion: Jesus, buddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 44)