Summer mercato 2021-22 (228 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
So that's what I said yesterday. The journos are so bored they are making this shit up. First Arthur for Luis Alberto then for SMS.

Considering the fact Arthur is valued at ~60m on our books, it's already impossible. Maybe if we agree on a free, 2-year loan with buyout for 30m but that's still out of Lazio's typical price range and that says a lot.

We can put this one to bed, too good to be true. Even if Sarri wanted that, it'll never happen.

I just hope that Allegri will have some use for Arthur, it would be a shame to put him outside the project considering how much he costs the club (second only to CR7?).

Buy on AliExpress.com

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Could be true of course, I wouldn’t be surprised though if Allegri keeps Perin in mind as possible first option after the season that Tek had. Sometimes financial decisions are understandable, I’d agree selling Perin for the sake of the budget if Tek will be our number one.

Btw news came out today that our transfer policy has changed. No more shady plusvalenza deals, paying salaries of players who are leaving etc. Agresti made a video about it today.

If a offer arrives, we sell. If not; we won’t work our way into problems with forcing something, replacing players and in the meantime still paying a part of the salaries of players away on loan. We needed 100m plusvalenza before closing this financial year and we will probably cover it with a capital increase later this year.

So if we come back at Perin; the policy might as wel be ‘we keep until a good offer arrives, and no loan or paying anything.’ Same for Rugani, De Sciglio, Pellegrini etc.

Finally some sense in our strategy. We got so caught up in plusvalenza, it helped us years ago and became a real struggle over the years, we couldn’t survive without financially. Also because of the salaries. Let’s hope some offers will arrive.

- - - Updated - - -

Let this be true, please.
SMS really isn’t a Sarri player, Arthur fits his style a lot better. Not believing it though

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Lol did someone mentioned SMS?!

Its not going to happen but I would probably trade Arthur for about 5 of their players..

Anyway if it does happen - we should drop a few first aid kits as a bonus.

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
Juventus are trying to include a player in the Locatelli deal because they need cash for Dusan Vlahovic. In case Ronaldo should communicate his will to leave Turin, Juventus will go all-in for Vlahovic. Not an easy deal to do but the club will try. @tuttosport

Juventus are aiming to raise 50mln euros from the sales of Demiral, De Sciglio, and Rugani. @tuttosport

Juve has also set their sights on Sergio Romero, who is a free agent. In addition to Juventus, Roma and Celta Vigo have also asked for information, but at the moment the club ahead seems to be Everton, who have already started negotiations. @TheAthleticUK

Arthur would like to stay and play his cards with Allegri, but Juve would have different ideas about his future. The club, in fact, would like to loan him out or include the player in a swap deal. @cmdotcom

The Brazilian press reports an interest of Juve for fullback Vanderson of Gremio. Sources close to the Brazilian club tell me that there has been no contact between the two clubs. @_Morik92_

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 208)