Summer mercato 2021-22 (195 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Seems that Allegri wants to keep Perin. Juvenews24 reporting it, have seen more sources saying it over the last days.

Maybe he isn’t so sure about Scszesny. If Perin stays, I think that he’ll get a fair chance.
Maybe it's not about lack of trust, he just doesn't see the need to change anything. Those two were his keepers the very last season he coached them and I guess he knows what he can get from them.

So far it seems we're very oriented towards fixing the midfield, which is something that I like actually. No bullshit moves for the sake of it, just focus on what needs to be done first and foremost. It's kinda a waste of resources to loan your GK out for free again (!) just to go to the market looking for another one that you have to pay for most likely.

Then, there could be deals like Demiral out and Milinkovic in. I hope it won't be based on pure plusvalenza motive but there would be technical reasons to do something like that. Plusvalenza should be just a bonus, otherwise we're always on the wrong end with those swaps...

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
you are a sinner

- - - Updated - - -

This is Momblano's quote about that :
Juventus, Momblano: 'Donnarumma arriva al 99,93%

With this quote the probability is if there is 10.000 alternative future world then Donnaruma will join Juventus in 9993 alternative future and not join Juve only happen in 7 alternative future

So the only possible conclusion is our current world are one of that 7 shitty alternative future world
Actually we live in one of the 7 great alternative future worlds where we don’t give Dollarumma over 10mil/ year.

AriG

Feb 17, 2019
Buffon is the GOAT and no one is even close no matter CL, European, World Cups, domestic and cup titles... the man is an Olympian.

Pay some respect or I will be forced to charm my black mamba and slab you on the forehead

Jun 16, 2020
Maybe it's not about lack of trust, he just doesn't see the need to change anything. Those two were his keepers the very last season he coached them and I guess he knows what he can get from them.

So far it seems we're very oriented towards fixing the midfield, which is something that I like actually. No bullshit moves for the sake of it, just focus on what needs to be done first and foremost. It's kinda a waste of resources to loan your GK out for free again (!) just to go to the market looking for another one that you have to pay for most likely.

Then, there could be deals like Demiral out and Milinkovic in. I hope it won't be based on pure plusvalenza motive but there would be technical reasons to do something like that. Plusvalenza should be just a bonus, otherwise we're always on the wrong end with those swaps...
Could be true of course, I wouldn’t be surprised though if Allegri keeps Perin in mind as possible first option after the season that Tek had. Sometimes financial decisions are understandable, I’d agree selling Perin for the sake of the budget if Tek will be our number one.

Btw news came out today that our transfer policy has changed. No more shady plusvalenza deals, paying salaries of players who are leaving etc. Agresti made a video about it today.

If a offer arrives, we sell. If not; we won’t work our way into problems with forcing something, replacing players and in the meantime still paying a part of the salaries of players away on loan. We needed 100m plusvalenza before closing this financial year and we will probably cover it with a capital increase later this year.

So if we come back at Perin; the policy might as wel be ‘we keep until a good offer arrives, and no loan or paying anything.’ Same for Rugani, De Sciglio, Pellegrini etc.

Finally some sense in our strategy. We got so caught up in plusvalenza, it helped us years ago and became a real struggle over the years, we couldn’t survive without financially. Also because of the salaries. Let’s hope some offers will arrive.

- - - Updated - - -

Let this be true, please.
SMS really isn’t a Sarri player, Arthur fits his style a lot better. Not believing it though

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 179)